Why am I not informed when a youth or reserve player picks up an injury?

Just what the topic header says basically.

Playing in Italy, don't think I've unticked any flags or anything, yet I never receive any notification when an U-18 or U-20 team player receives an injury. Why?

I'm not no, I have delegated responsibility for match control to their respective managers, but I've always done this in previous versions and still received news items whenever one of these players got an injury. 

Nope, there's no option regarding anything related to news or reports from reserve teams. 

Another infuriating issue with both U-20 and U18 teams - For the option 'play matches with this tactic', no matter how often I choose the tactic I want them to use and click 'confirm' it defaults back to '5 defender formations' within 24 hours every god damned time. It's fine if I select 'Use first team tactics', but this isn't adequate because I use three different tactics in the first team, whereas I want my youth sides to use the same specific tactic under all circumstances.

Yeah it's a pain.

I like to leave youth players in those teams if I'm touching up their tutoring. So when they make the match-day squad, I'm still not kept in the loop about injuries etc. In fact, I've had an injury in a match fail to get reported to me because the player's "first team" is the U23 side. Bit of an oversight for me really, because the only way around it is busy-work of promoting and demoting them as time comes along.

Archived