Who is likely to score more?

Striker A with 7 Finishing, but 15 composure?

-OR-

Striker B with 15 Finishing, but 7 composure?

It's just something I've been pondering. I am aware that a lot of other factors are involved with scoring, but I'm interested in people's views.

Not that simple. It'll be different based on the full skillset the player has not just by isolating a couple of attributes as that's not how the game works. It also means the player would score/hit the target differently in different circumstances based on the attributes. So there is no way of answering. Anyone who says one would score more than the other is lying and just guessing. 

1 minute ago, Cleon said:

Not that simple. It'll be different based on the full skillset the player has not just by isolating a couple of attributes as that's not how the game works. It also means the player would score/hit the target differently in different circumstances based on the attributes. So there is no way of answering. Anyone who says one would score more than the other is lying and just guessing. 

Fair enough! Cheers! Not that I get anyone that good in the French 5th tier, but your response is appreciated

@Deisler26 As well as Cleons point... Its also important to understand the type of chances the player is getting. 

Finishing is accuracy... Composure is dealing with pressure (which can be the situation... Big match or big moment in a match... Or can be physical pressure... If opponent is closing the player down a lot or marking tightly) 

How can you apply that? If your style is fast counters and your striker is being played through or over the top a lot... Then id prefer finishing. If my striker is part of a slower build up where the opponet defence has more time to setup solidly then i may prefer a composed striker. 

This example is really basic though and as Cleon says the reality will be impacted by far more than just those two attributes. 

Archived