Improving Youth Players To Be The Best

I am after some help with my current save. 

I am managing Exeter City and I have managed to get promoted in my first season. The only problem being they don't have money to bring in players so I am having to play the youngster. But week in week out i am losing games due to the younger players not being good enough for this level. 

Please can someone advise how i go about making these players better by using training, I have played football manager for numerous years but i have never manager to get my head around developing players works

56 dakika önce, wooders12 said:

I am after some help with my current save. 

I am managing Exeter City and I have managed to get promoted in my first season. The only problem being they don't have money to bring in players so I am having to play the youngster. But week in week out i am losing games due to the younger players not being good enough for this level. 

Please can someone advise how i go about making these players better by using training, I have played football manager for numerous years but i have never manager to get my head around developing players works

Try free agent players ın my opinion. And loan players better way to create a powerpul team

• SI Staff
22 hours ago, craigd84 said:

@wooders12

the best way to train at lower league is to train the roles you are using. If you use the centre midfield role train them on centre midfield. IT will help speed up role familiarity.

Role familiarity is not a thing. That graphic is a visual representation of how suited the player's attribute are to that role.

Archived