FM2009: Official Liverpool FC Thread - Fields Of Anfield Road: Sponsored by El Nino

weeeman27bob

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Basically i just transfer listed them and offered them out for a price i wanted.

I got offered 18 million for Xabi plus 20% of next sale. Should i do it and bring a cheaper and younger centre midfielder in?

I wouldn't tbh, but it's your game.

If you can get 25mil+ I'd take it though.

Basically i just transfer listed them and offered them out for a price i wanted.

I got offered 18 million for Xabi plus 20% of next sale. Should i do it and bring a cheaper and younger centre midfielder in?

I got Veloso from Sporting for £5m upfront and 20m after 1 year.

But the demo does not last a year, so i got him for just the 5m.

Either that or Diarra from Pompy for £5m

They are just the standard tactics and on my game Liverpool started with them at the beginning. I think im going to use different tactics as i drew my first game 2-2 with Dinamo Kiev. The thing is im rubbish when it comes to tactics, so has anyone got any helpful tactics or good tactics they use.

Just wondering with it only being a 6 month game (i wont be carrying it on the full game cause it only a small database) do you bother using training schedules and tutoring e.t.c

I used a training schedule form 08 but then thought whats the point if i wont be carrying the save on

Just wondering with it only being a 6 month game (i wont be carrying it on the full game cause it only a small database) do you bother using training schedules and tutoring e.t.c

I used a training schedule form 08 but then thought whats the point if i wont be carrying the save on

I'm not bothering with tutoring, scouting or training

wow i find them all very underrated. torres - better finishing and composure than 16. his heading is at least 16 and his strength is under rated. gerrard - better long shots than 18! bloody ridiculous! his jumping should be better as well as he was outjumping fellaini against everton. his passing should be at the very least 18! carra - tackling, marking and determination are all so so so underated

wow i find them all very underrated. torres - better finishing and composure than 16. his heading is at least 16 and his strength is under rated. gerrard - better long shots than 18! bloody ridiculous! his jumping should be better as well as he was outjumping fellaini against everton. his passing should be at the very least 18! carra - tackling, marking and determination are all so so so underated

I think the attributes as a whole have been turned down a bit this time. Lots of players who had very good attributes last time round are nowhere near as good this time.

Archived