[FM18] Faroe Islands

Effodeildin, 1. deild, 2. deild & 3. deild

25.jpg

Once again, I'm sharing my Faroe Islands file. It contains all four levels of the soccer system in the Faroe Islands, along with the cup, super cup and U18's league+cup. The file also contains a couple of database updates to reflect real life better. The update has been tested for five years without problems.

General:

• Two transfer windows, as described on here
  • Foreigners need work permit (250 £ in weekly wage)
  • Discipline Rules as stated on fsf.fo

Competitions:

• Effodeildin - consists of 10 teams, playing three rounds. Two teams are relegated. I've added prize money for the top four teams, as well as a small amount of TV money. No B teams allowed
  • 1. Deild - consists of 10 teams, playing three rounds. Two teams are promoted and two teams are relegated. B teams allowed.
  • 2. Deild - consists of 10 teams, playing two rounds. Two teams are promoted and two teams are relegated. B teams allowed.
  • 3. Deild - Inactive league, only containing two teams, used for promotion and relegation only.
  • Løgmanssteypið - Cup competition for all the first teams.
  • Stórsteypadystur - Super cup played between the winner of Effodeildin and the winner of Løgmanssteypið
  • U18 - U18 league. A plain league with 16 teams, playing each other three times during the season.
  • U18 Steypakapping - U18 Cup. 16 teams played throughout the season.

Database Updates:

I've used some time on the database and updated several things. This includes:

• 32 new Awards (fictive, based on the awards of the Danish league system)
  • 266 updates to the clubs
  • 55 updates to the competitions
  • 6 new media sources
  • 2 new stadiums and name changes for the rest
  • 5 new stage names (used in the cup)
  • New faroese weather, based on the actual weather in the Faroe Islands

Most of these changes are based on the info found on fsf.fo and faroesoccer.com. The awards are fictive, as are some of the B/U18 teams. All other updates should be on track with real life ;)

Faroe Islands.fmf

4 hours ago, rhenders said:

Is there a way to find this in the steam workshop?  I can't pick it out amongst the other Faroe Island databases

Not currently, but I might put it up there later today

24 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

What a "stadium"!! Which club?  :cool:

It's 'Á Mølini Fótbóltsvøllurin', which is located in Eiði. It is currently used by EB/Streymur, but only as a youth and female venue

• 3 months later...

Archived