Your Manager Stats - Distribution

Hi,

Probably a silly question, but if you select the maximum amount to manager stats to distribute at the start of the game, how much does it matter if you did this?

ftetf5.png

Obviously I'd make a useless GK coach, but I can get coaches in to cover that, moving my stats elsewhere to be a 5* somewhere else. But if I did this, would there be a negative effect for GK's? Likewise, what if I put my working with youngsters stat down to 1? Does this effect dynamics in anyway?

How do you distribute yours?

16 minutes ago, masta p said:

Check this guide: http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/staff/manager for more info on your attributes and how they affect your game. 

15 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Brilliant, thank you.

don't count on this site too much.

You might find usefull information and some who does make sense, but there are a lot of misinformation there.

i.e. man management attribute which improve coaches training quality (in game) confirmed by SI staff member that is not true.

45 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Is there a more reliable source anywhere then?

I would recommand that if you have a question, you should ask in the this thread:

and hope that one of the SI staff members will answer you. after all they know the best about the game.

Btw, for your question, i don't know if there is any effect, me personally set the attributes the same as you do.

Archived