Possibility to make sections of the tactic a joint area for 2 or all tactics.

7omer

Sometimes when I make tactics I have just slightly difference in the tactics and many of the panes are equal to each other. When I then find a place to improve it can be pretty annoying to have to change this at 2 or 3 places instead of 1. 

I would like to be able to set sections of the tactics as a joint section. This way I could just change it once and not need to do it multiply times/update the others. I would then get less workload and not be worried to remember it on all or concerned that all is updated or not. 

I agree. I often would want to play 2 or 3 different formations depending upon the opposition strengths. I would also vary the team instructions similarly between different formations.  For example currently I would like to be able to have a control and counter 4-4-2 and 4-1-2-3 Wide. 

• 2 weeks later...

And penalty takers, corners and fee-kicks I very seldom feel a need to have difference on and would love to have the possibility to unite them to avoid 3 setups with same setup.  Also for small changes avoid have to update on the others.

• 1 year later...

Archived