Ongoing Transfers

tomzo_2

In the real world everyone has an understanding of what major transfers are being planned from specific clubs - Lukaku to United, Barca for Coutinho. I always feel that in FM some of the big transfers are missed or not known by the user. Now I know you can go and read the transfer rumours tab and I do but sometimes the transfers moves quickly and you miss out. 

What I would quite like is my scouts to highlight potential targets that my rivals are interested in/chasing as this may influence who I target.  Or at least allow me to discard the information. I'm not expecting every transfer to be highlighted but I just would find it useful to see a little more of global transfers through my mail box.

I would concur with this idea. You can't NOT know about interest, or rumours from other clubs on major players - not just those you have shortlisted - due to the 24/7 sports news/twitter we have these days.

All players who are involved in a transfer who's Current Ability  = 175+ (for example) should be flagged up in your Inbox with an unmissable 'THIS TRANSFER IS UNDERWAY' banner.

• 1 month later...

Archived