[Suggestion] Squad status amendment

BuryBlade

On my save game, I use a striker less tactic. However, I like to buy strikers and convert them to AMC. I also convert wingers to Wing Backs as they offer more attacking threat that way.

When I sign these players, most want first team or key player squad status. 

What I propose is being able to offer:

Key player ONCE YOU HAVE LEARNT HOW TO PLAY AS AN AMC.

or rotation currently until you are competent at playing Wing back then you will be a first team player.

This would avoid the issue I currently have where players are unhappy after a month because they aren't playing, because they can't play the required position yet.

30 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

This would avoid the issue I currently have where players are unhappy after a month because they aren't playing, because they can't play the required position yet.

So long as the player(s) concerned have the required attributes for what your system needs, there's no need to worry about positional familiarity.  Can it help?  Well as Tesco likes to say: "every little helps", but it's by no means a game breaker.

39 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

6 minutes ago, herne79 said:

So long as the player(s) concerned have the required attributes for what your system needs, there's no need to worry about positional familiarity.  Can it help?  Well as Tesco likes to say: "every little helps", but it's by no means a game breaker.

I would even add that, IRL, players would [and some do] get unhappy if they're not playing during a month because you want them to play in a unfamiliar position.

• 2 months later...

Archived