Swap positions with.

How can you swap positions and add specific instructions to each player for position, for example I have a winger on the left and an inside forward on the right and I want them to swap but when they swap I wan't a winger on the right and a inside forward on the left, or whatever. So they keep swapping but stict to their specific instructions for that position.

1) Go to Tactics.
2) Go to Player (it's next to Overview, Set Pieces, Captains, etc.).
3) Select +Add Player(s) at the bottom. That will bring up a panel and from there you can select anybody that you want to be playing in the selected position (AML selected in my example).
4) You can then customize each player's role and add/remove PI's for when he will be playing in the specific position.

swap_positions_with_edited.png

1 hour ago, ilkork said:

4) You can then customize each player's role and add/remove PI's for when he will be playing in the specific position.

Thanks for the answer, but when I do this the option to swap positions with is not there, so I can't swap the wingers for example.

A) I selected the AML to swap positions with the AMR.
In my tactic, the AML position is set as Inside-Forward Attack. Any player playing as AM (L) will have the role Inside Forward-Attack:
swap_positions_with1_edited.png

B) But, as you can see, I have added Elyounoussi and when he plays there, he will be playing as Winger-Attack.
It says "When Elyounoussi plays as AM (L)":
swap_positions_with2_edited.png

C) The option "Swap positions with" appears if you select the line "Any player in this position" as you can see from image in A.

So:
1) Select who you want to swap positions with.
2) Add a player, so that when he plays in the specific position, he will be playing with the role and PI's you want.

31 minutes ago, ilkork said:

A) I selected the AML to swap positions with the AMR.
In my tactic, the AML position is set as Inside-Forward Attack. Any player playing as AM (L) will have the role Inside Forward-Attack:
swap_positions_with1_edited.png

B) But, as you can see, I have added Elyounoussi and when he plays there,                               

What??!! You still have Elyounoussi in Olympiakos??😂

Archived