More player pictures

Musestar

Would be a real bonus to have more player pictures in-game. I usually play starting in the Conference or Conference South and whilst there are a fair few pictures, some of the decent players still don't have photos attached.

Thanks

If certain players don't have real faces in-game, then SI most likely don't have a licence to use their faces. That's the case with most Premier League and Bundesliga players, and those in other unlicenced leagues.

If you want the majority of players to have faces, you'll have to download a facepack. A simple Google search will take you in the right direction.

2 hours ago, CFuller said:

If certain players don't have real faces in-game, then SI most likely don't have a licence to use their faces. That's the case with most Premier League and Bundesliga players, and those in other unlicenced leagues.

If you want the majority of players to have faces, you'll have to download a facepack. A simple Google search will take you in the right direction.

Yes I understand that but as I play the IOS version of FM17 Touch those downloadable options are not available unfortunately.  Wished that the game had licences for English Premier badges and faces. The fake badges always look a bit naff.

• 4 months later...

Archived