FM17 - Antonis Stergiakis

wynter

Starting Club: Slavia Sofia

Position Goalkeeper

Age at Game Start: 17

Personality: Driven

At Game Date

dcd2c6b2eca966b7b5e60de47eba8d1e.png 

Probably should have recorded him at the beginning of the save, but I'm a season in. He's a very good keeper and I was surprised that I knew absolutely nothing about him until I started going through the squads. 

Gaining interest from Newcastle and Shaktar, while we've already fended off bids from Sevilla, Villareal and Napoli. He's a very good prospect, and one you can grab on the cheap as well. Given the finances of Slavia I'd say you'd be well able to get him for under 700k in your own saves and he's got a ton of room to grow. Definitely capable of doing a job in the Top Flight if he matches his potential. I'll update the save at routine points to show off his continued development but I enjoy the look of him and thought he's a nice alternative to a great prospect if you're at a low/mid-table club with a lack of financial clout.

67cb083c9c041d9b7e5e8bd57bcbc5c3.png 

Signed this monster in season 4 in my debut in the PL with Accrington and he's been keeping me in games single handedly. Debuted in the national team right after his debut with me and his value skyrocketed. Glad you made a thread about this hidden gem!

22 hours ago, aditya said:

any progress screenshot? but his anticipation, decision, first touch, communication are unlikely going to developed well. Not a world beater but good investment for sure

Unfortunately not right now, busy with assignments etc; so hopefully in the next few days once I've got a semblance of a life back haha. 

Very good keeper for a Greek team and Greek super league  but not for a top side in Europe

Στιγμιότυπο 2017-05-30, 3.22.12 μμ.png

I signed him for free from Man City for my team (Trikala) and after six months i sold him to Ajax.

Then again i signed him for free from Ajax and after 6 months i sold him to Napoli

Στιγμιότυπο 2017-05-30, 3.22.26 μμ.png

In an amusing twist

2351c1178a25b080247195b6df2df6ed.png

He just joined the club featured above. Will be keeping track of his progress though.

Slight improvements from the screenshot above, it has only been about 8 months in between those screenshots though so development wasn't likely to be massive.

Archived