Local government - grassroots and national football association's

Bannside of Killowen

Say every 5, 10 years etc the government make money available for clubs to apply for ground improvement etc.

The football association putting money into grassroots football or in general to improve the standards of football. Or say like the FA signed a new sponsorship/TV deal which will improve the prize money.

Half Time bucket collection's especially with smaller/lower league teams to help the with club finance.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love this to be available for clubs. For example I am playing as Cannons in Gibraltar, been at the club for 20 seasons and have 108mil in the bank. I've got a point where I can do nothing with that money, at least not yet. Facilities are being upgraded, Senior is about to be Exceptional, Youth is being upgraded but not costing lots. Hell, I'm even upgrading the Victoria Stadium, which is used by most the teams in the league.

Now what I'd like to be able to do, or more accurately in FM terms, I'd like my owner (who is Danial Levy, he took over early on in the save) to use some of that money to help improve infrastructure or anything really that is related to football within the region.

I've noticed that other clubs in the Gib league have got money (like 60+ mil) and they aren't even upgrading their facilities. Something needs to be done with the amount of money that can be found at the clubs.

• 2 weeks later...

FA elections with different leaders and visions should be taking place, Which affects national team footballing styles, Foreign influx in players and staff, Investment in the game and it's importance and mproving relationships with other FAs.

This will add something to manging a national team as well as moving countries for a new challenge.

Imagine the China scenario happening in different countries, With money to burn that would make the league attractive to world stars. Of course the trigger could be success for the teams continantally and internationaly.

On 2017-5-19 at 20:59, Schmidy said:

I'd love this to be available for clubs. For example I am playing as Cannons in Gibraltar, been at the club for 20 seasons and have 108mil in the bank. I've got a point where I can do nothing with that money, at least not yet. Facilities are being upgraded, Senior is about to be Exceptional, Youth is being upgraded but not costing lots. Hell, I'm even upgrading the Victoria Stadium, which is used by most the teams in the league.

Now what I'd like to be able to do, or more accurately in FM terms, I'd like my owner (who is Danial Levy, he took over early on in the save) to use some of that money to help improve infrastructure or anything really that is related to football within the region.

I've noticed that other clubs in the Gib league have got money (like 60+ mil) and they aren't even upgrading their facilities. Something needs to be done with the amount of money that can be found at the clubs.

Would be great if your managing in Gibraltar and once you've took the team as far as you can in the Gibraltar league. Being able to apply to the  lower leagues in Spain 

• 1 year later...

Archived