MSL, NASL and USL

To simplify the sharing of the file... (And sorry for poor english)

It is my personal work of the NASL and the USL. It's not fully guaranteed as IRL.

What I made:

- NASL : Spring and autumn (two rounds), combined table and Championship Trophy.
- USL : two conferences (two rounds) with play-offs and a combined table.

- Financial bonuses and TV rights to stabilize the clubs finances.

- Squads are updated on april 5th.

- USL's affiliations are updated. 

Some NASL and USL rules are certainly not like IRL. You can always transmit them to me. FEEDBACK ARE WELCOME !!!

The files : http://www.mediafire.com/file/dppbg82kglotduc/5_avril_MLS_NASL_USL_DD3A35EB-AA6F-4BAD-85FD-7B72BE0FDA0C.fmf

An advice : " CFU " file (Caribean Cup) of Claasen allows to play with Porto Rico FC in a continental cup.

• 2 weeks later...

I played a season as Ottawa Fury team and the two big things I noticed were that yellow card accumulation suspensions didn't seem to be implemented and the players from Montreal due to the affiliation are counted as Ottawa's players. Montreal won't look to call up these players because if the AI was in charge they'd have to pay a transfer fee.

Here are the yellow card accumulation penalties for regular season games.

Five cautions: one-game suspension 

Eight total cautions: one-game suspension 

11 total cautions: two-game suspension 

14 total cautions: three-game suspension 

I didn't know that Ottawa was a B team. I thought that Fury was affiliated. Thus, the players pass freely from a team to the other one? 

For the suspensions, I had to find nothing of very precise. Thank you for the precision.;)

A question i have about USL that i noticed when playing as Ottawa...

On the side bar i noticed that Fury Academy is not listed like under squad etc but are listed under affiliate.. Just wondering will we still be able to sign youth intake players from the Fury Academy. Also as far as the previous persons comment about Ottawa.. Fury is replacing FC Montreal as Montreals affiliate club that they can loan players to Ottawa etc.. However I am also playing as Ottawa and in my season I was able to get Anthony Jackson-Hamel on loan from montreal but i never paid any of his contract

3 hours ago, niceman14 said:

I didn't know that Ottawa was a B team. I thought that Fury was affiliated. Thus, the players pass freely from a team to the other one? 

For the suspensions, I had to find nothing of very precise. Thank you for the precision.;)

It's a weird situation a lot of Ottawa's players are contracted to Ottawa but they have quite a few players who were key players on FC Montreal and are still a part of Montreal's system.

David Paulmin, Thomas Meilleur-Giguère, Aron Mkungilwa, Jimmy-Shammar Sanon are there because of the affiliation. Nick DePuy and Micheal Salazar are officially there on loan.

Here's where I found the card accumulation information (the rule stuff is near the end)

8 hours ago, niceman14 said:

You can change the affiliation (Ottawa - Montréal) with the "official in game Editor". If you don't have it, you can send me the file by MP. I will do it ;)

I have the montreal - Ottawa thing set for affiliate in the file however how do i add Fury Academy to the left side panel? like where squad is and such..  I have the academy setup as a feeder team and still is now showing up or do i just delete the Academy team from the whole database and just add a U18 team and do it that way?

2 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

I have the montreal - Ottawa thing set for affiliate in the file however how do i add Fury Academy to the left side panel? like where squad is and such..  I have the academy setup as a feeder team and still is now showing up or do i just delete the Academy team from the whole database and just add a U18 team and do it that way?

The academy is a seperate team to have them as a squad, they would need to be  B Team or similar

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

The academy is a seperate team to have them as a squad, they would need to be  B Team or similar

Montreal impacts academy is a separate team but it shows up there.. Thanks ill delete the academy team from the database and create them as a U18 team thanks guys

14 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

Montreal impacts academy is a separate team but it shows up there.. Thanks ill delete the academy team from the database and create them as a U18 team thanks guys

Ah seems it falls into some of the hardcode for the USA.  To get it the same when editing a feeder team wont cut it.  

U can add the league/team rules so they get one u23/u18 etc etc for youth intakes and straight swapping of the youth or change Impact Academy to a B team with the same rules/effect.  I have NYC Athletic setup in Division 6 for New York City as a B team for the same thing.

1115331d1494607405-rocheybs-custom-logo-

how do i add the league rules so that they have that for the USL to have like a U18 league type thing for the youth intakes like u mention? what ur saying is that like the englnad leagues where the england teams have a U18 league is what u mention above the same thing??

16 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

how do i add the league rules so that they have that for the USL to have like a U18 league type thing for the youth intakes like u mention? what ur saying is that like the englnad leagues where the england teams have a U18 league is what u mention above the same thing??

should be under nation rules at the bottom ' reserve rules' 

I am satisfied that Wkdsoul gives the answers. I am unfortunately not an editor expert and US Soccer expert. I am only a big fan of US soccer and its particular system (I really like the regens system).

Every year, there is an important interest for the MLS, the NASL and the USL. I hope for a collective project on the next FM2018 to obtain a very realistic update of the US system. 

@wkdsoul Have you an update with playable NPSL ? 

• 4 weeks later...

I want to expand USL season so that they play the same amount of games as the MLS... In USL in fm17 they have i believe somehting like 28 games or so and MLS has 34 so that is a difference of 6 games how do i go about in the pre game editor to add another set of games?

Archived