***The FMO Awards 2004*** - Presented Sunday 16th Jan - 8pm

Marlow

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now for my final award of the evning before mpassing things onto Dogs for the Final 2 Awards.

Here we have: Best FMO webby of 2004!

In 3rd place we have: FM ELC

For runner up we have: EPL Challenge

But, for me the very deserved winner is...

Deano & his UFMIG site!

wayhey! congrats Deano, truly great site we have. icon_smile.gif

The penultimate award for this evening's awards ceremony and possibly one of the most important recognitions in this forum. Is Best Clan of 2004

Its what we are all about in this small community. Face it, until a FM engine can be devised to run on massive servers catering for thousands of players like the might MMORPGs of today we will always be relying on clans materialising to provide online enjoyment for enthusiasts.

The best clan of 2004 has to be reliable, enjoyable and basically be there for new and old players alike.

Anyway cutting the waffle here is the line up.

in 3rd..............Scots

in 2nd..............UFMIG

and bully's special prize

.................... A laser 2000 speeeeeeeeeeedboat!! jk

....................EPL

bóllocks that can't be right, marlow when i said fix it so ufmig won everything but do it subtley i meant the big awards icon_wink.gif

Seriously,

well done Niall, a hard taskmasker who runs his clan with an iron rod, its has all the above qualities and many potential hosts could do themselves no harm by looking at how he runs EPL

icon_smile.gif

The final award of the evening is FMO user 2004

The FMO user of the year has to breathe and bleed FMO, they have to have the patience of a saint and basically have contributed the most to the forum over the last year.

now the way the votes worked we have ties for all 3 postions, rather like a warped bullseye contestants line up lol

in 3rd place... Bod and Dogs

in 2nd place... BelfastNiall and Belfast Niall ( i fuxed this bit up and cant be bothered rediting it so niall and his alter ego won 2nd icon_wink.gif )

and the winners of the award go to Deano and Marlow

Deano is a gaming enthusiast who channels alot of his spare time and website/graphics knowledge into making the FMO a more desirible place to visit. He must putting the shifts in as he has lost 4 stone since i last met him at the scots clan footie extravaganza last summer.

Marlow is ever present on the forum and only takes 10mins off when he goes to collect his GYRO from the post office on a monday, then tooled up with his copy of razzle and bags of nick nacks he sits back infront of the screen and doesnt move till its gyro time the following monday again icon_wink.gif.

hehe

Truth be told this forum would collapse if it wasn't for Marlow. His hard work closing threads and advising all keeps the FMO ticking over on a daily basis. I dont know how he finds the time. He maybe Welsh but everyone has faults a priceless member of the FMO team.

Well done lads

Thanks Dogs, not sure about the hard taskmaster bit but I'm assured I am. icon_frown.gif

EPL would be nothing without the excellent contributions of our regulars from the start Blind, Ligs, Goat and Pagi who have been great craic to play champ with. As well as that a big well done to all our players over the past year who have also contributed hugely to a top game. icon14.gif

Although this now closes the FMO 2004 Awards Ceremony and we congratulate all the winners and wish the best of luck to the losers, I would like to thank all the un-sung hero's of the forum who may have got a nomination or two in the awards and the ones who were not even mentioned at all.

I know who you are, you know who you are and hopefully 2005 will see some of them get some more notice and you never know, they may even win an award in next years ceremony! icon_smile.gif

Yeah Goat261 is away for a week so I'm delighted he won this award as well, as he was the only player who constantly put one over me in EPL in the last game.

Though it has caused a lot of controversy within the clan.

FFS a trophy every year for Spurz in six seasons, and about 10 human defeats in eight seasons. How the hell??? icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Funniest User in FMO: Scotfun

Most Repected User in FMO: Dogs

Most Helpful User in FMO: Marlow

Best Online Manager in FMO: Goat261

Worst Online Manager in FMO: Bell

Best Mod/Helper in FMO: Marlow

Best Host in FMO: Dogs

Best Newcomer to FMO: Azmodaii

Biggest Contribution to FMO: Deano and Dogs

Most Entertaining Reports in FMO: Bod

Best Oragnised Clan in FMO: UFMIG

Best Regular in FMO: Deano