Can I play in Romanian 3rd league this year

Oh and there is history behind Vardarcka being called Macedonia?Hahahahahahahaha!

yes, there is history behind it - it was called that way in Yugoslavia. So what is your problem?

I just remind you that this a soccer(football) forum, not a political bazaar. So stick to football. My advice.

Just because he speaks English doesn't make it compulsory to like England. I am English, I speak English, but I am not overly fond of this country.

I realise that, but some people may find it offensive him saying he has no wish to be English and rather hypocritical seeing as he is posting on an English forum, in our language.

If he wants to criticise our country he can go do it on a forum based in his own country.

I realise that, but some people may find it offensive him saying he has no wish to be English and rather hypocritical seeing as he is posting on an English forum, in our language.

If he wants to criticise our country he can go do it on a forum based in his own country.

I am sure he is entitled to express his opinion on here like everyone else. I don't see anything wrong with him saying he doesn't like England or that he wouldn't want to live there as it is his opinion.

Forgot racism/"nationalism" was just an opinion now, however small.

I don't particularly want to live in Iraq. Does that make me racist? No. He says nothing about disliking the English. He just said he doesn't want to live in England. And he is entitled to have his opinion in whatever language he likes.

Archived