Where's my money £££??

I edited a few "future" transfers on my new Chelsea save. The likes of Oscar's £60m move, Bamford £10m move etc. Came to 1st Jan (transfer date), they all got transferred to their new clubs but I didn't receive any money from the deals?

What's happened? And where is my money?

Cheers

forgetting edits... if I sell a player in November... my budget goes up (according to % of transfer budget retained) at that point. Not in January when the deal goes through.

That is built in front end tech ... when you use editor you are just hacking the database... so you need to 'hack' all the relevant information 'fields/tables'

Really? So what's the point of adding future transfers if you have to then add on that to it as well? But surely, if you add a fee and everything else, surely it would all fall in to place. 

Any news on transfer updates release then? Cos this has buggered my save up already..!

you can go and edit your budget ...and if you really want you can go and reduce the purchasing teams budgets (if they had it ... Middlesboro probably don't have 10m to spend in FM like they seem to IRL ... on a striker who cant seem to cement a place at any team... and they already have Rhodes rotting on the bench so loaned him out ... and he's far better than Bamford!).

the new database release will probably be towards the end of the month from previous experience its normally feb/march.

5 minutes ago, bucket said:

I don't use the in game editor. 

Do I wait or carry on?

you should go to church on sundays, go to bed at a reasonable time and eat healthily ... but I wont tell you how to play your FM! other than that... probably not worth starting a new save with the new DB due relatively soon.

Archived