Difference between FMT & FM?

Hi!

I got FMT a few weeks ago to my android tablet and I have been absolutely destroyed.

I got around 600+ hours in regular FM17 and I have successful saves with Liverpool, Werder Bremen & Celtic to name a few.

So I decided to use my tactics (I have 2 that I use most of the time) with a new FMT Liverpool-save. First save I got fired after 7 games. All defeats or draws.

Second save I got fired after 9 games. All defeats or draws.

Trying third save now, good friendlies but got smashed by Tottenham 5-0, 2-2 against Burnley after conceding a 2-0 lead, 2-1 loss against United when they scored 2 goals in the last 2 minutes of injury time and I see that I'm heading towards another boot. So somethin needs to be done.

My questions is not really tactical (at this point) as I at least thought I had a decent grasp and I've had good success with the ones I like and use. My questions is rather, what else can I control i FMT? Morale seems to be a thing that I have little to no control over? I control training myself and try to keep training as close to my FM17 saves.

What else can I do except completely revamp my tactics?

15 minutes ago, Damian_Rusling said:

In my experience of FMT morale slumps dramatically after a few loses. The only way to raise morale is to start winning..... Not a very helpful answer but....

Yeah, that was my guess. Changing tactics seems to be my only tool then.

Archived