Social Feed - Interesting comments... anyone seen this before?

Hi All

I just wondered if anyone had come across similar messages via the social feed, as I have just done.

Basically agreed a deal for free agent Zanzala (previously of Derby) for my club Chelmsford in 2nd season in the Conference South. (looked very promising and high potential etc)

Interestingly on social media I have seen comments from fans such as "Baller" and "Definitely PA of 200".. not seen this before, anyone else?

If it's rare, are those kind of comments, to suggest, I am on to something here and about to buy an absolute quality player for the future?

Thanks Champmanlegend for coming back to me!

I understand normally to take them with a pinch of salt, but I have never seen this comment before, and usually they are quite generic and repetitive, so I therefore wondered whether, as it was rare to perhaps, take more notice of it

It's a bit of a fourth-wall breaking in-joke.  Some people on here seem far too serious to see it as that though and didn't like it.

Probably means that he's a decent potential, but could be anywhere between 150 or 200 (those are numbers picked right out the air, no basis to them)

As @forameuss said, it certainly means he has decent potential (your scouts will tell you that anyway).

I just recently bought a Northern Irish regen right winger at Gelsenkirchen. He's only 20 but clearly will be a monstrously good player before long; after only 6 months he's cast-iron first choice when even half-fit. I sold a World Class RW to make room for him.

Got this in my social feed while signing him:

Kerr200_zpsaiojcaol.jpg

note - I've only edited out unlicensed team names, in case you're wondering.

Archived