Can Kosovan Teams Get into the Champions League

1 hour ago, andychar said:

In real life they have to wait until 2017-19.

On FM the claassen pack I downloaded they don't enter the Champions League or Europa league at all.

Is the first bit confirmed?  Always looked to me when I read it that it was almost confirmed but not quite.

Until it is, they won't be in FM.  You could do it in the current game, but you'd need to completely rebuild UEFA competitions.  Like you say, they'll probably make it in properly over the next few years.

The article I read was on the ESPN website but I wouldn't go as far as to say it was 'confirmed'. 

I won the league in Kosovo on the Claassen mega pack download and didn't qualify for Champions League. But that's not to say if you have downloaded a different version you can't qualify.

22 minutes ago, andychar said:

The article I read was on the ESPN website but I wouldn't go as far as to say it was 'confirmed'. 

I won the league in Kosovo on the Claassen mega pack download and didn't qualify for Champions League. But that's not to say if you have downloaded a different version you can't qualify.

claasen confirmed his wasn't going to involve it.  Doubt anyone will go to the bother of creating it.  I could be wrong, but I think you lose dynamic coefficients if you change the system, which would be a massive hindrance to that sort of save anyway.

Archived