I have no idea what I'm doing.

Warg92

Hello, my name is Warg, and you have never heard of me. I know this, because this is the second time I have ever posted on this forum. As the title suggests, I really have no idea what I'm doing, as this is my first save that I'm sharing with other people, and also my first time EVER posting anything more that text, so please, bear with me! I am from Norway, and my english is not very good, but I'll do my best to write so people understand. I have also always played FM with norwegian language, so this will all be new to me, as this time it's English. I have always liked managing in lower divisions, to make teams that are crap make it to the top of the country, and even the world! In FM 13, 14, 15 and 16 I started with teams in the 11 level of English football, this time I'm taking it a step further. To level 22! I have simulated one season, so I could take the absolute worst team possible. And that team is...

Keymer & Hassocks!

Keymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20Profile.pnKeymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20General.pnKeymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20Facilities

As you can see, it's not really anything to brag about. Nothing at all actually.

The Manager

Ger%20Bollard_%20My%20Profile%20Profile.

Named Ger Bollard, after my favourite player of all time in my FM saves. He was English in my Shepshed save, but this time he is Norwegian.

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt322/Nystuen92/GerBollard.png

The Players

Keymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20Players%20Pla

The reason there is a Norwegian in there is because I managed the team when the Youth Intake was. I tried to holiday past it, but then the current manager just let everyone go for some reason.

Three "Best" Players

Laurence%20Fishley_%20Overview%20ProfileTyler%20Coyne_%20Overview%20Profile.pngSamuel%20Simpson_%20Overview%20Profile.p

I plan to sign only players aged 21 and under, thats why I have "youth" in the tags.

That's it for the first update! Please, make suggestions, what can I do different, and so on!

I had fun with Keymer and Hassocks on the previous FM, managed to get them to the Conference Premier :) . My suggestion is to look for speedy strikers with adequate composure and you'll rocket yourself up the leagues in no time.

End of the Season 17/18

It was a good season for us, in the league at least. Gaining promotion with a couple of games to go. So the first steps on this long journey was made!

hy.pngfixturtdd.png

u7y.png

In the cups I fielded the worst players in the team, so it was some mixed results.

cupy.png

Samuel Simpson was voted player of the season, with 4 goals and 8 assists.

55.png

Pre Season 18/19

Keymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20Senior%20F

I got a new HOYD. And I think he looks awesome for this level!

Mark%20Weatherly_%20Overview%20Profile.p

Ger%20Bollard_%20%20Inbox_3.png

Well, at least the board has faith in me...

Transfers

Keymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20Transfer%2

Here is the squad going in to this season

Keymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20Players%20Pla

And the three best players

Matthew%20Funnell_%20Overview%20Profile.Karn%20Miller-Neave_%20Overview%20ProfilHarry%20Fay_%20Overview%20Profile.png

Mid Season 18/19

Smashing it in the league right now.

Keymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20Senior%20FMid%20Sussex%20Football%20League%20Divis

We smashed East Grinstead Town III, 9-1. I know it's a third team, but it really was a good game.

Mid%20Sussex%20Football%20League%20Divis

We're also doing brilliantly in the cups, despite fielding some of the worst players.

Keymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20Senior%20F

Four new faces also joined us. EJ Mensah and Sam Sherring the most important ones, as they really made our defense better.

Keymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20Transfer%2

End of the season 18/19

No competition at all really. And I think it will be like this until we come to the leagues with semi-pro teams. The thing that takes time at this level is just renewing the contracts all the time. Every time an offer comes to a players I have to "resign" them.

657567.pngKeymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20Senior%20F

We won all (!) of the cups we were a part of this season. Started out with the worst players, but with 14 days, or more, of no league matches, I thought it was a good idea to just use the best players everytime I got the chance.

Ger%20Bollard_%20%20Inbox-2.pngKeymer%20amp%20Hassocks_%20%20Senior%20F

Harry Fay was voted player of the season. 17 goals and 8 assists.

Ger%20Bollard_%20%20Inbox_5.png                        

Pre Season 19/20

Keymer%20%20Hassocks_%20%20Senior%20Fixt

Ger%20Bollard_%20%20Inbox_6.png

Same expectations as last year. In short, win everything!

Transfers

Keymer%20%20Hassocks_%20%20Transfer%20Hi

Just two days before the first league game of the season I got this message:

Ger%20Bollard_%20%20Inbox-3.png

And I think thats pretty crazy, considering we play in the 20th level of english football.

Squad going in to this season

Keymer%20%20Hassocks_%20Players%20Player

End of season 19/20

Good season this year as well. No competition really.

Mid%20Sussex%20Football%20League%20DivisKeymer%20%20Hassocks_%20%20Senior%20Fixt

Won two out of three cups this season. We played like crap in the Malins Challenge, and deserved to lose.

Keymer%20%20Hassocks_%20%20Senior%20Fixt

For some reason there were no awards this season.

If anyone is wondering, I plan on doing a much more detailed review of each season once we're in the Vanarama league. No reason to go into detail on the starting eleven and other stuff, when new players are added all the time. And the best players leave as well.

Archived