Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transfers & Data Update Final Pack is up! You need the original game updated to 17.3 official patch to make these files work correctly. Those having problems reaching mediafire through adfly, feel free to pm the facebook page to get the files.

I can proudly announce the conclusion of this year's update packs! Pointing mistakes/missings is unnecessary, because there won't be updated databases for FM17 any more.

As always, I have made the maximum effort through the whole year to deliver the best work possible and a pack with as many transfers as possible. I hope I didn't let many people down, believe me it was hard to update all these nations and leagues. Still tried to satisfy as many people as possible.

Many thanks to everyone who downloaded my packs through the year, many many thanks to those who donated to further support me. Totally appreciated.

Future seems bright. We are in talks with Stam from FM Scout - Football Manager Community about a possible partnership which will take this work and updated databases to another level. More information and announcements will come in the sort future. You are going to love it.

Till next month,

pr0

Archived