Offers always coming in at 75% or less than listing price. FM2017

Hi, why does every offer in FM2017 come at exactly 75% of the list price or less? I understand maybe they want us to negotiate every offer but to me it seems tedious, especially for popular players.

But the biggest issue so far with it is when I have a player I know I can sell for lets say 10 million and list him as such I only get 7.5m offers and since I'm a small club that board will accept that offer removing any chance to bump the price up in negotiations!

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? Or just working as intended? I think at least it's stupid that the board themselves don't negotiate a littlebit. Let's say what if they negotiate to 90% of the price you listed so you only lose 10% instead of a massive 25% every time?

• SI Staff

Hey sureup,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums.

If you think you may have an issue here would you kindly be able to post in the Transfers, Contracts & Scotuing Issues bugs thread, found here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/517-transfers-contracts-and-scouting-issues/ - ideally uploading a save that illustrates the problem.

The proper people can then take a look at this for you.

Cheers,
Seb.

Surely that's to be expected? If I offered a player out to all clubs, telling them that I was ready to accept 10mil on a player, there's no way I'd expect them to go in at bang on 10mil, 25% seems about right.

If a club offered a player to me at 10mil i'd go with 6mil offer.

Archived