Keymer & Hassocks (Lv 23 England)

Fmfan00

I have decided to use the Level 23 Database verison 8.1 from the SI Games forum which has level 23 of the English league and plan on starting with Level 23 and working my way up

We will using add players to all playable teams and also not adding key staff. Keep in mind any players that I am given I can only use those ones and the players that I bring up through my youth intake and that is it no other players.

I will be starting with Brazil’s regular season start date on May 2nd 2015

The following is my coaching stats as well database settings, we have a database of 85, 860 players

20160812194659_1_zpsk2hlfpbl.jpg

The reason why such a early start date is that our team has 0 players so with league starting in August I want to spend all of July with friendly games and getting our club ready for the 2015 regular season.

Manager stats & Team Info

Manager Stats:

20160812201044_1_zpsbkxqaqhk.jpg

Club Info:

20160812201055_1_zpsfiljsd5z.jpg

20160812201835_1_zpsumn38oxk.jpg

Our board will let us hire

1 Director of Football
1 Head of Youth
1 Assistant Manager
1 Club Coach
1 Head Physio
1 Physio
1 Chief Scout
1 Scout

League Table is as follows:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n193/Wild2000/Keymer and Hassocks 2015-2016/May 2015/20160812203021_1_zps9kz54pdg.jpg

League Rules as follows:

20160812203027_1_zpskz8evy1l.jpg

May 3rd

Personal Message:

20160812201822_1_zpstjwodqct.jpg

We have named Mark Morrall as our new Scout to help us scout our future youth intake players and give us a better look at our players.

20160812203330_1_zpswpopn1ka.jpg

We have also named Jordan Calder as our new Director of Football. He will be responsible for bringing in our youth intake players until we can find someone better.

20160812203911_1_zpsg6ycr924.jpg

We have brought in Tim Beales as our new Assistant Manager

20160812203924_1_zpsesbz6rz2.jpg

May 4th

We have named Patrick Turner as our new Chief Scout

May 18th

We have gone out and hired David Tunnicliffe as one of our Head Physio

20160812205943_1_zpsxantk3ir.jpg

June 14th

We have scheduled 12 games for our squad to prepare them for the upcoming season. The following is our friendly schedule for the pre-season

20160812215736_1_zpsakdxa7uc.jpg

June 29th

Our players U18 and main squad players begin to report for training camp

July 2nd

Our squad opens the friendly schedule off with a home game against British Airways (Speedbird). Our squad lost by a score of 4-0 

July 4th

Our main squad has a friendly game against Hayes Gate. The game finished in a 1-1 draw, Adam Barnett scored the lone goal

Chris Anderson who is a 24 yr old full back left the game with a damaged knee cartilage and will be out of action for 6-7 weeks

July 6th

Our squad has a friendly game against Wittersham. Our squad won by a score of 3-2, Graham Treleavan scored a goal, while Josh Swan scored 2 goals himself

July 8th

Our squad is scheduled to take on AFC London. Our squad lost by a score of 3-0

July 10th

We continue on with our friendly schedule as we take on Crescent Rovers Reserves. The game finished in a 1-1 draw, Jordan Kenyon scored the lone goal

July 11th

16 yr old winger Ray Allen suffered a facial injury and will be out of action for 2 weeks

July 12th

Our squad takes on Speedy United in friendly action. Our squad won by a score of 2-0, Graham Treleavan and Anthony Hudson scored the other goal

July 14th

Our squad takes on Harrow in our next friendly action, our squad won by a score of 3-1, Richard Wood, Josh Swan, and John Hendrie scored the goals

July 16th

Our squad is scheduled to take on Windmill Wanderers in friendly action, the game finished in a 2-2 draw, Graham Treleavan scored 2 goals

July 18th

Our squad has another friendly game against Copthorne IV, our squad lost by a score of 2-1, Josh Swan scored the lone goal

July 20th

We added to our friendly schedule a game against Ringermer III to continue our prep for the upcoming season. Our squad won by a score of 3-0, Adam Barnett scored twice, also Josh Swan scored the other goal

Eddie Davies who is a U18 player for us will be out of action for 2 weeks with a gashed head

July 22nd

We continue with our friendly schedule as we take on Maresfield Village. Our squad lost by a score of 2-0

July 24th

We continue our home stand against Lindfield IV in friendly action. Our squad lost by a score of 2-0

Graham Treleavan suffered a damaged heel and will be out of action for 2-3 weeks

July 25th

We have offered Assistant Manager Micky Vasey as our main club coach as there is not many good coaches out there he will only be with us until we find someone better

20160813100327_1_zps9zykeu0f.jpg

July 26th

Our squad has a friendly game against Chiddingfold of which we lost by a score of 3-2, Adam Barnett and Josh Swan scored the goals

July 29th

We play our second last friendly game today against Crockenhill. Our squad drew a 2-2 draw, Adam Barnett scored 2 goals

We lost one of our strikers as Graham Treleavan has left our club and joined Brimsdown on a 75.00 per week wage of which we could only give amateur deals

Since we only have 2 strikers now we have decided to go from our planned 4-3-3 to 4-1-2-2-1

August 3rd

We have our last friendly game against Halstead United. Our squad won our last friendly game as we won 2-0, Sam Leek and Robert Laidler scored the goals

August 7th

Chris Anderson has fully recovered from his damaged k nee cartilage that kept him out of action for 5 weeks

Main Squad:

20160813103703_1_zpsjzevdmp3.jpg

U18 Squad:

20160813103711_1_zpsblxsehzk.jpg

Club Staff for the upcoming Season:

20160813103718_1_zpswpqsh3pd.jpg

August 8th

The boards expectations:

20160813104134_1_zps8gapnma8.jpg

August 9th

We have sold 5 season tickets. We look to develop players and bring in more fans to make the club more money

Jordan Kenyon who is with our U18 squad will be out of action for 3 months with torn knee ligaments

August 10th

Another one of our best players Richard Wood has left our club and joined Hatfield on 40.00 per week

20160813104315_1_zpsesyatcnj.jpg

August 11th

Ray Allen who is with our U18 squad will be out of action for 6-8 days with food poisoning

August 22nd

Today is the Test Challenge Cup 1st Round Draw; We have been drawn as the away team against Ashurst Wood III. The game is scheduled for September 5th 2015

20160813105425_1_zpsrdbxhuz7.jpg

With that being said we open our regular season with two straight games against Ashurst Wood III as we open the regular season against them on August 30th and now the tournament game

August 24th

Lee Wharton who is with our U18 squad will be out of action for 3-4 months with a slipped disc

August 30th

I make my managerial debut as we are on the road against Ashurst Wood III

Keymer & Hassocks (5th ranked) @ Ashurst Wood III (3rd ranked)

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 1st goal of the season (20) (assisted by Nicky Jones)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 2nd goal of the season (30) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Ali Ozdemir scored his 1st goal of the season (67) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 1st goal of the season (72) (assisted by Ali Ozdemir)

Final: 4-0 W

yellow-card.png Morty Fraser (Keymer & Hassocks)
yellow-card.png Kevin Alexander (Keymer & Hassocks)
yellow-card.png Sam Leek (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Ali Ozdemir (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 1a 9.1 rating

September 5th

Today is the 1st round of the Tester Cup as we have a rematch with Keymer & Hassocks @ Ashurst Wood III

Keymer & Hassocks @ Ashurst Wood III (Tester Challenge Cup 1st round)

goal.png Nicky Jones scores his 1st goal of the season (3) (assisted by Ali Ozdemir)

Final: 4-1 L

injured.png Sam Leek (Keymer & Hassocks 79th min)

man-of-the-match.png Gary Gee (Ashurst) 2g 8.8 rating

Sam Leek will be out of action for 5-6 weeks with broken ribs

September 12th

We have our home opener of the season as we take on Nutley II

Nutley II (5th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 3rd goal of the season ()
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 4th goal of the season () (assisted by Robert Laidler)

Final: 2-0 W

yellow-card.png Jack Pinnock (Keymer & Hassocks)
yellow-card.png Nicky Jones (Keymer & Hassocks)
yellow-card.png Jack Brougham (Keymer & Hassocks)
yellow-card.png Ali Ozdemir (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Adam Barnett (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 8.8 ratings

September 22nd

Injury Update: 

MR – Sam Leek (broken ribs) – out for another 4 to 8 days

October 2nd

Sam Leek has fully recovered from his broken ribs that has kept him out of action for 4 weeks

October 9th

Adam Williams suffered a twisted knee in training and will be out of action for 4-5 weeks

October 10th

We have our 1st of 2 games in the month of October as we take on Scaynes Hill II

Scaynes Hill II (5th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (2nd ranked)

goal.png Morty Fraser scored his 1st goal of the season (7) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Nicky Jones scored his 2nd goal of the season (22) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 5th goal of the season (25) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 1st goal of the season (28) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 2nd goal of the season (pen 77)

Final: 5-2 W

yellow-card.png Chris Anderson (Keymer & Hassocks)
yellow-card.png Mark Dean (Scaynes II)

man-of-the-match.png Jack Pinnock (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 2a 9.1 rating

October 25th

We have our second game of the month this time it is against Hatfield II as it is the battle of the top 2 teams.

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ Hartfield II (2nd ranked)

Final: 2-0 L

yellow-card.png Jack Brougham (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Ashley Needle (Hartfield II) 7.5 rating

November 2nd

Jordan Calder who we were planning on using as our head of youth staff for our youth intake has left our club and has joined Henley Town

November 4th

We continue to lose staff as we have now lost scout Mark Morrall to Sutton Common

November 5th

Our Assistant Manager has left our club and joined Badshot Lea as their new assistant manager

All we have left is our Chief Scout Patrick Turner, our head physio David Tunnicliffe, our main club coach Micky Vasey and myself. Time to hit the job centre and posting job listings

November 7th

Spoke too soon as our Chief Scout left our club and has joined Canvey islands as their new Head of Youth

November 8th

We look to rebound from the negative news about our staff with a road game against Rotherfield III

Keymer & Hassocks (3rd ranked) @ Rotherfield III (7th ranked)

goal.png James Fox scores his 1st goal of the season (15) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Kevin Alexander scored his 1st goal of the season (41) (assisted by Morty Fraser)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 1st goal of the season (56) (assisted by James Fox)
goal.png James Fox scored his 2nd goal of the season (61) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)

Final: 4-2 W

yellow-card.png Kevin Cody (Rotherfield III)

injured.png Nicky Jones (Keymer & Hassocks 39th min)

man-of-the-match.png James Fox (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 1a 9.3 rating

Nicky Jones will be out of action for 3 weeks with a Gashed lower leg

November 12th

We have brought in a new Head of Youth coach in 30 yr old Assistant Manager Neal Fenelon

20160813171912_1_zps91qyfzbv.jpg

November 15th

Josh Swan our back up striker will be out of action for 6-8 weeks with a twisted ankle

November 21st

We play host to Ringmer III

Ringmer III (4th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (3rd ranked)

goal.png Ringmer III og (89) (assisted by Adam Barnett)

Final: 3-1 L

yellow-card.png Kevin Alexander (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Shay Day (Ringmer III) 1g 7.9 rating

November 27th

We have decided to recall AM Adam Williams from our U18 squad

20160813185423_1_zpsqhe9pfuu.jpg

December 3rd

There is someone we want to bring in so we fire both our Head of Youth Coach Neal Fenelon and our main club coach in Micky Vasey

Micky Vasey

20160813190326_1_zpscxovyyql.jpg

Neal Fenelon

20160813190316_1_zpsei5megmd.jpg

December 5th

I am happy I checked the staff who are unemployed the other day as I came to sign my new Main coach and Head of Youth coach 47 yr old coach Terry McPhillips

20160813192131_1_zpsc9wskd4b.jpg

December 6th

We are on the road as we take on Fairwarp II

Keymer & Hassocks (4th ranked) @ Fairwarp II (9th ranked)

goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 2nd goal of the season (19) 
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 3rd goal of the season (29) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 6th goal of the season (66) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)

Final: 3-1 W

yellow-card.png Jason Howe (Keymer & Hassocks)
red-card.png Chris Anderson (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Jack Pinnock (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 1a 9.1 rating

Chris Anderson will miss our next game due to his red card

December 13th

Chris Anderson was given an additional 2 more games to give him a 3 game suspension

December 15th

Josh Swan will be back in action in 4 to 8 days after suffering a twisted ankle several weeks ago

December 19th

We play home to Stones II, Josh Swan has been cleared for 60 mins in today’s game

Stones II (5th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (2nd ranked)

goal.png Adam Burnett scored his 7th goal of the season (60) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Adam Burnett scored his 8th goal of the season (87) (assisted by James Fox)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 1st goal of the season (90+2) 

yellow-card.png Adam Williams (Keymer & Hassocks)
yellow-card.png James Fox (Keymer & Hassocks)
red-card.png Jack Brougham (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Adam Barnett (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 8.8 rating

Morty Fraser will be out of action for 5-6 weeks with a back strain injury

Jack Brougham will be out for 1 game due to his red card ban

December 20th

Morty Fraser due to him being out with injury he will also miss our next game due to him picking up his 5th yellow card however he will miss it anyways due to his injury

December 21st

Josh Swan has fully recovered from his twisted ankle injury that kept him out for 5 weeks

January 2nd

We begin the new month and new year off with a home game against Ashurst Wood III who we opened the regular season against with a win but lost to in the tournament. With the injuries and suspensions to our defense we have recalled 17 yr old Eddie Davies from our U18 for sub purposes

20160813211249_1_zpswx37mf43.jpg

Ashurst Wood III (3rd ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Josh Swan scored his 3rd goal of the season () (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 9th goal of the season () (assisted by Adam Williams)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 4th goal of the season () (assisted by James Fox)

Final: 6-3 L

yellow-card.png Matthew Griffiths (Keymer & Hassocks)
red-card.png Matthew Griffiths (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Mario Knight (Ashurst Wood III) 3g 9.7 rating

Matthew Griffiths will miss our next game due to his red card

January 3rd

Ernest Oppong who is with our U18 squad will be out of action for 5-6 weeks with a broken shoulder

January 13th

I forgot to show my midseason stuff so I thought I would give you all a mid season update now

Team Stats:

20160814155435_1_zpsohogbjra.jpg

U18 Squad:

20160814155456_1_zpsemjfmb7t.jpg

Schedule:

20160814155442_1_zpsdusr2yuz.jpg

U21 Schedule:

20160814155446_1_zpshvkflpm2.jpg

U18 schedule:

20160814155450_1_zpsxlkapvrh.jpg

League:

20160814155348_1_zps1zikhflg.jpg

League Player Stats:

20160814155402_1_zpsceoxtj7c.jpg

League Team Stats:

20160814155424_1_zpslmifuzms.jpg

January 14th

After a few clubs decided to try to pull Ian Cousins our starting goalkeeper from us Ian has decided that he wants to stay here at Keymer & Hassocks

Jack Brougham will be out of action for 6-8 days with the flu

January 15th

We have added Tyler Rutter who is a head of youth coach as one of our scouts to replace the one we lost earlier this season.

20160814160543_1_zps8jre650w.jpg

January 16th

We have a road game against Nutley 2. Morty Fraser was given a pass and will see 60 mins of action today

Keymer & Hassocks (2nd ranked) @ Nutley II (7th ranked)

goal.png James Fox scored his 3rd goal of the season (20) (assisted by Eddie Davies)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 2nd goal of the season (36) (assisted by James Fox)
goal.png Eddie Davies scored his 1st goal of the season (76)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 5th goal of the season (90+2) (assisted by Sam Leek)

man-of-the-match.png Eddie Davies (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 1a 9.0 rating

January 18th

West Hill United has signed one of our 16 yr olds Shane Lowe… Whomever their scout is should be fired because this guy is crap

20160814163638_1_zpsuetow6so.jpg

Morty Fraser has fully recovered from him back strain injury that kept him out of action for 4 weeks

January 27th

We have a home game against Hatfield II as this will be our only game in the next month as we don’t play after this game until end of February

Hartfield II (4th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Josh Swan scored his 6th goal of the season (58) (assisted by Sam Leek)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 10th goal of the season (88) (assisted by Chris Anderson)

Final: 2-1 W

man-of-the-match.png Kieron Kirk (Hartfield II) 8.3 rating

February 12th

With our squad last playing on the 27th of January and not playing until the 27th of February I have gone ahead and scheduled four friendly games February 15th, 17th 19th and 21st to keep our players fitness up

20160814174054_1_zpsdi5zrwnb.jpg

February 15th

We have a friendly game against Hayes Gate. Our squad won by a score of 3-1, Adam Barnett, Ali Ozdemir and Josh Swan score the goals

February 16th

We have lost one of our young players in Matthew Griffiths who came to us complaining about playing time so we start to give him playing time and he leaves. He has decided to leave for Cullompton

20160814174812_1_zps8cicrwvq.jpg

February 17th

We have another friendly game against Hillingdon Abbots, our squad lost by a score of 1-0

February 19th

Our squad has a friendly against Hilltop, our squad won by a score of 2-1, Josh Swan and Adam Barnett scored the goals

February 21st

We have our final game in our mini 4 game friendly schedule as we take on AFC London. The game finished in a 1-1 draw as Adam Williams scored the lone goal

February 27th

We are on the road as we take on 6th ranked Scaynes Hill II

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ Scaynes Hill II (6th ranked)

goal.png Josh Swan scored his 7th goal of the season (3) (assisted to Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 8th goal of the season (42) (assisted by Eddie Davies)

man-of-the-match.png Josh Swan (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 8.8 rating

Good luck.

I notice you quickly obtained staff. I just wondered how you did that. In my game I put adverts in for a Physio & a Scout and after finishing a season I still hadn't received any applications, however poor. This was annoying but interesting all the same, & don't really notice not having either.

March 4th

We have named Warren Hunt as our new Director of Football

20160814184823_1_zps0iwx4llz.jpg

March 5th

Remember how I told you readers of how good Terry McPhillips was well today lets see how well he is as we have our new group of youth intakes

GK – Paddy Evans (Hassocks)

20160814185231_1_zpsxt72dyss.jpg

D (RC) – Paul Nicholas (Hassocks)

20160814185344_1_zpsmz9fepge.jpg

D (RC) – Pete Godfrey (Hassocks)

20160814185603_1_zps4jbqskvc.jpg

DR – Lawson Bowra (Hassocks)

20160814185508_1_zpslkx9ktox.jpg

DC – Mike Fortune (Hassocks)

20160814185621_1_zpsniqzelbr.jpg

D/WB (L) – Ryan Johnson (Hassocks)

20160814185423_1_zpsdwaugi8v.jpg

WB/AM(L) – Graham Burt (Hassocks)

20160814185733_1_zpscquzbruw.jpg

D/M – Robert West (Hassocks)

20160814185255_1_zpsxsur41rh.jpg

M – Ed Bowra (Hassocks)

20160814185444_1_zpsbz7oac8c.jpg

M (RL) – Liam Turnbull (Hassocks)

20160814185641_1_zpsgfuuyudf.jpg

M/AM – Nick Dawson (Hassocks)

20160814185656_1_zpsaoeupmgo.jpg

MR – Gary Potts (Hassocks)

20160814185710_1_zpszb6qcysj.jpg

AM – Nick Brown (Hassocks)

20160814185750_1_zpstplrlkhr.jpg

ST – Jamie Dunne (Hassocks)

20160814185310_1_zpsxfq1mqia.jpg

ST – Shane Wallis (Hassocks)

20160814185402_1_zpslnidscym.jpg

ST – Will Kay (Hassocks)

20160814185542_1_zpsqorwrcv4.jpg

Any 17 yr old players or older on our U18 squad will be promoted to our U21 squad to make room for all of our youth intake players as we plan on signing all of them.

March 7th

Our Youth Intake Group won by a score of 4-1, Jamie Dunne scored 2 goals and Gary Potts scored 2 goals as Tom Weatherstone scored the lone goal for the U18 squad

Jordan Kenyon who is with our U18 got injured during the game and fractured his wrist and will be out of action for 2 months

We have promoted the following players to our U21 squad

GK – Ernest Oppong

20160814190445_1_zps3bi2nwkt.jpg

DRLC – Tom Weatherstone

20160814190518_1_zpsjr6hibh8.jpg

DRC – Darryl Quinn

20160814190533_1_zpstd7ugh7f.jpg

M/AM – Lee Wharton

20160814190556_1_zpsguiq8juw.jpg

AM – Ray Allen

20160814190610_1_zpsfbw5pbl3.jpg

AM – Jordan Kenyon

20160814190628_1_zpshvazntg9.jpg

AM – Anthony Hudson

20160814190646_1_zpsopzvzc0o.jpg

March 8th

Before we got our youth intake group we were given a friendly against Allian U18 however with our new youth intake group we have added another 8 games between now and April 5th so that we can get a good look at our new U18 group

March 10th

Gary Potts and Shane Wallis have signed their youth contracts

Keep in mind all players will be on youth contracts from now until February 8th 2017 of which they will go to amateur deals

Later on in the day four more players signed their youth deals in Paddy Evans, Ryan Johnson, Robert West and Paul Nicholas

March 11th

Before the U18 squad game we got more youth players signed, Nick Brown, Mike Fortune, Lawson Bowra

Later on in the day we got Pete Godfrey, Will Kay, Jamie Dunne, Liam Turbull, Ed Bowra, Graham Burt, Nick Dawson

With that being said all of our youth intake players are now officially signed

Our U18 squad won by a score of 4-0, Nick Brown, Jamie Dunne, Will Kay and Graham Burt scored the goals

March 12th

Our main squad has a home game against Rotherfield III. If we victory we will be given one of the promotion spots for next season to join the next league up.

Rotherfield III (5th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 11th goal of the season (13) (assisted by Josh Swan)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 9th goal of the season (17) (assisted by Sam Leek)
goal.png Eddie Davies scored his 2nd goal of the season (pen 59)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 4th goal of the season (84)

Final: 4-1 W

red-card.png James Fox (Keymer & Hassocks)

slightly-injured.png Sam Leek (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Jack Pinnock (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 8.6 rating

Sam Leek will be out of action for 2 weeks with a gashed head

James Fox will miss our next game due to him getting a red card in todays game

March 13th

Our U18 squad has a friendly game against AFC London U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 5-0, Potts, Turnbull and Dawson each scored a goal while Kay scored 2 goals

We get word from our coach that we need 6 points so 2 wins to win the league so we need to win 2 out of our 3 remaining games

March 15th

So we went searching in the staff once again and we found another Amazing staff member who we decided to hire as our new Assistant Manager in 30 yr old Director of Football Mark Jones

20160814195711_1_zpswcnhrf10.jpg

March 16th

Our U18 squad continues to play their 9 game friendly schedule as they won by a score of 5-1 over Harrow U18 by a score of 5-1. Turnbull and Kay each score 2 goals as Wallis scores the other one

March 18th

Jack Brougham will be out of action for 3 months with a damaged spine he suffered during a training session

March 19th

Our U18 squad has a friendly game against CB Hounslow United U18, our U18 squad won by a score of 2-0 as Turnbull and Wallis score the goals

March 22nd

Our U18 squad has another friendly game against Hackney Wick U18. The game finished with a 2-2 draw, Potts and Wallis scored the goals

March 24th

Sam Leek has fully recovered from his gashed head that has kept him out for 12 days

We lost Darryl Quinn to Hartfield on today’s deadline day

20160814202448_1_zpsnoys1f2w.jpg

March 25th

Our U18 squad has a friendly against Speedy United U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 1-0, Wallis scored the lone goal

Jamie Dunne left the game with a thigh strain and will be out of action for 4-5 weeks

March 27th

Our main squad has a road game against Ringmer III in the battle of the top 2 teams

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ Ringmer II (2nd ranked)

goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 5th goal of the season (13) (assisted by Jason Howe)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 3rd goal of the season (32) (assisted by Williams)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 4th goal of the season (37) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 5th goal of the season (66) (assisted by Nicky Jones)

Final: 4-0 W

man-of-the-match.png Sam Leek (Keymer & Hassocks) 3g 9.6 rating

With the Victory we have clinched the Mid Sussex Football Division ten title

20160814204440_1_zpszqjktgpr.jpg

20160814204444_1_zpsahhv10qx.jpg

20160814204458_1_zps2l0f2agw.jpg

20160814204450_1_zpscxipinar.jpg

20160814204516_1_zps5dezhmbl.jpg

20160814204512_1_zps6c9dowfp.jpg

With us winning the title the other promotion spot comes down to Ringmer III and Ashurst Wood III as Ringmer III has a game in hand however both teams have 26 pts

March 28th

Our U18 squad has a friendly against AFC London U18. Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-1, Wallis, Fortune and Pugh scored the goals

March 31st

Our U18 squad has a friendly game against Harrow U18, our U18 squad won by a score of 5-0, Turnbull, Kay, and Dawson each scored a goal while Wallis scored 2 goals

Pete Godfrey will be out of action for 2 weeks after he suffered a facial injury in today’s game

April 3rd

Our U18 squad has their last friendly game against Hackney Wick U18, the game finished with a 2-2 draw, Potts and Kay each score a goal

April 8th

Our U18 squad has accepted a friendly match against Harting U18 for April 16th

April 9th

Today is our final home game of the season as we take on Fairwarp II

Fairwarp II (9th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 12th goal of the season (56) (assisted by Eddie Davies)

Final: 4-1 L

man-of-the-match.png Les Egan (Fairwarp II) 8.3 rating

The next game is the make it or break it game for Ringmer III and Ashurst Wood III as Ringmer has a 1 pt lead with each team to play 1 more game each

Ringmer III last game of the season is Scaynes Hill II who is currently 4th place, and Ashurst Wood III plays Nutley II who is currently 7th place

After the game we have made a goalkeeper change we have gone and recalled Ernest Oppong from our U21 squad and have reassigned Joe Long to our U21 squad.

Since we already have the League Title and 1st place down pat we will be letting Ernest Oppong starting our last game of the season against Stones II

April 16th

Keymer & Hassocks U18 squad is taking on Harting U18 of which we won by a score of 1-0, E. Bowra scored the lone goal

April 22nd

Our U21 squad has been challenged by AFC Hanwell & Hayes U21 for a friendly on April 26th

April 23rd

Ashurst Wood III won by a score of 3-1 over Nutley II, however if Ringmer III wins their game they get promoted and not Ashurst as Ringmer would finish with 1 more point then Ashurst

April 24th

Also going on today is the Ringmer III game so I will let everyone know after our last game of the season of who goes up and who does not.

Today is the final game of the season as we head on the road to take on Stones II, Ernest Oppong will get the start in goal.

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ Stones II

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 12th goal of the season (3) (assisted by James Fox)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 10th goal of the season (35) (assisted by Eddie Davies)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 6th goal of the season (75) (assisted by Sam Leek)

Final: 3-0 W

injured.png Adam Barnett (Keymer & Hassocks 19th min)

man-of-the-match.png James Fox (Keymer & Hassocks) 1a 9.0 rating

Scaynes Hill II won by a score of 2-1 as Ringmer II will not be promoted next season

Adam Barnett suffered a strained knee ligaments and will be out of action for 2-3 months

Now that the Season is over here is some info from this season

League Table:

20160814224702_1_zpsq5ipv2ba.jpg

League Player Stats:

20160814224717_1_zpsogmtfozk.jpg

League Team Stats:

20160814224743_1_zpslwexemjd.jpg

Team Player Stats:

20160814224759_1_zpsjzae3ivu.jpg

Team Transfers (posting this to show that I brought in no one but my youth intake):

20160814224840_1_zpshjlgczeb.jpg

Main Club Schedule:

20160814224822_1_zpstk7skgle.jpg

U21 Squad:

20160814224805_1_zpsfv8hjqqu.jpg

U21 Schedule:

20160814224827_1_zpsefqsofq7.jpg

U18 Squad:

20160814224812_1_zpshn36ncnn.jpg

U18 schedule:

20160814224831_1_zps0ujox3n5.jpg

April 29th

Keymer & Hassocks End of Season Awards:

20160817235118_1_zpsvwnich6u.jpg

Keymer & Hassocks Season Review

20160817235141_1_zpsoezqwy9e.jpg

Keymer & Hassocks Injury Report:

20160817235238_1_zpslxtag8tj.jpg

We have decided to give our club some time off as we do not plan on having them back for pre-season until June 20th which will last 6 weeks. We were debating if we wanted to go 6 or 7 but we decided that with the promotion we wanted to give our players a bit of a rest

We are going to take our main squad, our U18 and U21 and divide them between 2 teams and that will make up our teams for our friendly schedule when it comes out

10 hours ago, YOUNGSTEVE said:

Good luck.

I notice you quickly obtained staff. I just wondered how you did that. In my game I put adverts in for a Physio & a Scout and after finishing a season I still hadn't received any applications, however poor. This was annoying but interesting all the same, & don't really notice not having either.

I just search for staff and and then filter it to how i want.

• 4 weeks later...

Season #2

Off-season 2016

May 10th

AFC Bolnore has won the Tester Challenge Cup who are in the Mid Sussex Division Nine

May 15th

We have avoided Tax hit as we were in the red last season

We have gotten a new sponsorship deal as it will be worth 1.4k for the 1 yr deal

May 19th

Jack Brougham has fully recovered from the damaged spine injury that kept him out of action for 2 months

We have decided to cut the following players:

DLC – Kevin Alexander

DC – Jack Brougham

June 2nd

The Transfer window opens in Mid Sussex Division Ten today

June 5th

We got 3 offers for our youth players and we have rejected them all, They were for Liam Turnbull, Lawson Bowra, Ryan Johnson

June 17th

We got word that Framfield & Blackboys United has put in an offer for our goalkeeper Ian Cousins

We also got good word that Adam Barnett has fully recovered from his strained knee ligaments that kept him out for 2 months

June 21st

Ian Cousins rejected their offer, and we found out that Morty Fraser will be out of action for 5-6 weeks with a back strain

June 23rd

Our U21 and U18 squads were invited to join leagues

Our U21 League will be August to May on Monday Nights, we agreed

Our U18 squad league will be Saturday mornings from August to May and we agreed

June 24th

We open the regular season in Division Nine with a trip to recently relegated Lindfield IV on Sunday August 28th. Our First home game is scheduled against Heath Rangers for September 10th.  We finish the season off with a home game on April 8th at home against Test Challenge Cup semi finalist East Grinstead Meads

We have scheduled 16 friendly games of which our split squad will play 8 games each

20160821175812_1_zpswsbl4bzs.jpg

June 27th

We have our first friendly game of the pre-season as we take on Cheam Village Warriors. Our squad won by a score of 2-0, Adam Williams scored a goal and Cheam scored on their own goal

June 29th

Our squad won their next friendly game against British Airways by a score of 4-2, Shane Wallis, Jack Pinnock, Jamie Dunne and Gary Potts scored the goals

Shane Wallis left the game with a twisted knee and will be out of action for 4-5 days

July 1st

Our squad has our next friendly game against Hartfield, our squad won by a score of 3-1, Josh Swan, Robert Laidler, Ali Ozdemir scored the goals

Mike Fortune left the game with a facial injury and will be out of action for 2 weeks

July 3rd

We have our next friendly game against Hillingdon. Our squad lost by a score of 1-0. Robert Laidler will be out of action for 2 weeks with a gashed head

July 5th

Our squad lost by a score of 2-1 to Keen Park Rangers. Our own goal was scored by a own goal by Keen Park

We have decided to release Jordan Hendrie

July 6th

Ed Bowra who is one of our 16 yr old players will be out of action for 2-3 months after he suffered fractured ribs during his training session

July 7th

Our squad plays their next game against Kensington Dragons. Our squad lost by a score of 4-2

July 9th

Our squad has a game against Flackwell Heath. The game finished in a 3-3 draw, Adam Barnett, Pete Godfrey, and Will Kay scored the goals

July 11th

Our squad continues their friendly schedule as we take on Kentish Town. Our squad won by a score of 3-1, Adam Barnett, Lee Wharton and Jamie Dunne scored the goals

Adam Williams left the game with a twisted knee will be out of action for 4 to 5 weeks

July 13th

We have a friendly game against St. Andrews, our squad lost by a score of 2-1, Pete Godfrey scored the lone goal

Ray Allen a 17 yr old winger will be out of action for 9-12 days with a bruised shin

July 16th

We have another friendly game against Bordon Village, our squad won by a score of 3-1, Adam Barnett, Liam Turnbull, Anthony Hudson all scored the goals

July 18th

Our squad has a game against Wittersham, our squad won by a score of 1-0, Adam Barnett scored the lone goal

July 20th

Our squad has a game against Pitshanger Dynamo, the game finished in a 1-1 draw, Jordan Kenyon scored the lone goal

After the game we have reassigned Graham Burt to our U21

July 21st

Morty Fraser has fully recovered from his back strain that has kept him out of action for 4 weeks

July 22nd

We have a friendly game against Burbgess Hill Rhinos, our squad won by a score of 1-0, Sam Leek scored the lone goal

July 25th

Our squad has a game against Heston Bombers, our squad lost by a score of 3-1, Will Kay scores the lone goal

July 27th

We have our second to last friendly game as we take on Hayes Gate. Our main squad won by a score

We have lost Tyler Rutter who was one of our scouts to Bexhill United as their new head of youth. We will announce our job advert ASAP

July 30th

Our squad has their last friendly game at home against US Portsmouth. Our squad won by a score of 4-0, Will Kay, Josh Swan, Anthony Hudson and Adam Barnett scored the goals

August 2nd

Gary Potts who is with our U18 squad will be out of action for 6-7 weeks with strained stomach muscles

August 6th

Our board would like us to finish in the following leagues/tournaments

Mid Sussex Football League Division Nine: finish in the top half
Parsons Challenge Cup: Reach the Second Round
Tester Challenge Cup: Reach Quarter Finals
Mid Sussex Junior Cup: Reach Second round

August 7th

Our board has told us that we have sold 23 season tickets which is up from the 5 that we had last season.

August 13th

We have named former player Mike Noughton as our Chief Scout. He will be hanging up his boots and joining our staff

We have scheduled a few friendly games for our U18 squad

20160823233837_1_zpspdkpw46f.jpg

August 16th

Eddie Davies will be out of action for 2-3 weeks with a damaged heel in training session today

August 20th

Today is the Parsons Challenge Cup 1st round draw, there will be 30 teams drawn. We have been drawn against Ashurst Wood III who was promoted up with us last season. We have been drawn as the away team. The game will be scheduled for September 3rd

20160823235504_1_zpsfzdkzxfe.jpg

August 27th

The roster is the same minus some players we removed this season we have added 2 players who were part from our youth intake last season in centre—back Pete Godfrey and Striker Will Kay who both will be in the starting line up. The following is our roster for the upcoming season

20160824000407_1_zpsfuaydxil.jpg

August 28th

We open the newly season of Mid Sussex Division 9 on the road as we take on Lindfield IV in league action.

Keymer & Hassocks (ranked 8th) @ Lindfield IV (9th ranked)

goal.png Sam Leek scores his 1st goal of the season (50) (assisted by James Fox)

Final: 1-1 Draw

man-of-the-match.png James Fox (Keymer & Hassocks) 1a 8.6 rating

August 29th

Eddie Davies has fully recovered from his damaged heel

August 30th

Our U18 squad won by a score of 3-0 against Hanwell & Hayes U18m Fortune scored once while Dunne scored twice

September 3rd

We head on the road as we take on Ashurst Wood III in the Parsons Challenge Cup 1st round

Keymer & Hassocks @ Ashurst Wood III

goal.png James Fox scored his 1st goal of the season (21) (assisted by Sam Leek)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 1st goal of the season (34) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png James Fox scored his 2nd goal of the season (51) (assisted by Will Kay)
goal.png James Fox scored his 3rd goal of the season (pen 56) (assisted by Nicky Jones)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 2nd goal of the season (63) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)

Final: 5-0 W

man-of-the-match.png James Fox (Keymer & Hassocks) 3g 9.8 ratings

September 4th

Today is the Parsons Challenge Cup 2nd round draw also today is the Test Challenge 2nd round draw as well

Parsons Challenge Cup 2nd round Draw – We were drawn as the away team against Ridewood scheduled for October 29th 2016

20160901094547_1_zpszf8pdaz7.jpg

Test Challenge Cup 2nd round draw – We have been drawn as the home team against Ringmer III scheduled for November 19th 2016

Shane Wallis will be out of action for 2 weeks with a facial injury during training session

September 7th

Our Director of Football Warren Hunt has left our club and has joined Goring by the Sea Cricket as their new Director of Football

September 8th

Nick Dawson will be out of action for 2-3 weeks with a damaged heel that he suffered in training today

September 10th

We return home for our season home opener as we take on Heath Rangers

Heath Rangers (ranked 6th) @ Keymer & Hassocks (7th ranked)

goal.png Will Kay scores his 1st career goal in Keymer & Hassocks jersey as he scores his 1st goal of the season (33) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 1st goal of the season (67) (assisted by Sam Leek)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 3rd goal of the season (90) (assisted by James Fox)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 2nd goal of the season (90+2) (assisted by Robert Laidler)

Will Kay – Missed Penalty (17) Keymer & Hassocks

man-of-the-match.png Robert Laidler (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 1a 9.10 rating

September 14th

Our Assistant Manager who we were really high on Mark Jones has left our club to join Shrivenham as their new assistant Manager. Now I have to go out and get a new assistant manager

September 25th

We have a road game against Buxted III

Keymer & Hassocks (4th ranked) @ Buxted III (7th ranked)

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 1st goal of the season (18) (assisted by Robert Laidler)
goal.png Morty Fraser scores his 1st goal of the season (22) (assisted by Nicky Jones)
goal.png Will Kay scored his 2nd goal of the season (60) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 4th goal of the season (62) (unassisted)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 3rd goal of the season (87) (assisted by Sam Leek)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 2nd goal of the season (90) (unassisted)

Final: 6-1 W

yellow-card.png Pete Godfrey (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Adam Barnett (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 1a 9.5 rating

September 28th

We have decided to release Steve Lumsden from our club

October 6th

We have named 36 yr old midfielder Kevin James as our new Scout. He will be hanging up his boots to be joining our scouting staff

October 8th

We have a home game against Jarvis Brook III as well as we have the Mix Sussex Junior Cup 1st round draw as well today.

Mid Sussex Junior Cup 1st round Draw – We have been drawn as the home team as we have drawn Ifield Galaxy III from MS7 which is scheduled for October 22nd 2016

20160901122414_1_zpsz1dmgbl6.jpg

Jarvis Brook III (7th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Sam Leek scored his 5th goal of the season (10) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Nicky Jones scored his 1st of the season (63) (assisted by Robert Laidler)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 3rd goal of the season (79) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)

Final: 3-0 W

man-of-the-match.png Nicky Jones (keymer & Hassocks) 1g 1a 8.7 rating

October 9th

Lawson Bowra who was injured during a U21 game today will be out of action for 4-5 weeks with a twisted knee

October 19th

We are at home against AFC Bolnore

AFC Belnore (3rd ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Will Kay scored his 3rd goal of the season (41) (assisted by Sam Leek)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 4th goal of the season (49) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 6th goal of the season (55) (assisted by Will Kay)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 2nd goal of the season (68) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 3rd goal of the season (78) (assisted by Chris Anderson)

Final: 5-1 W

man-of-the-match.png Robert Laidler (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 9.4 rating

October 22nd

We are at home as we take on Ifeld Galaxy III from Mid Sussex Division 7 in the Mid Sussex Junior Cup

Ifeld Galaxy III @ Keymer & Hassocks

goal.png Pete Godfrey is the 2nd of 2 rookies to score their 1st Career Keymer & Hassocks goal and 1st of the season (35) (assisted by Sam Leek)
goal.png Morty Fraser scored his 2nd goal of the season (49) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 4th goal of the season (56) (assisted by Sam Leek)

Final: 3-2 W

man-of-the-match.png Sam Leek (Keymer & Hassocks)

October 23rd

We have the 2nd round of the Mid Sussex Junior Cup 2nd round draw today. We have been drawn as the home team as we will be going up against the winner of the Plumpton Athletic II (MS 7th division) or Crawley Panthers (8th MS Division)

20160902014728_1_zpsip7511vb.jpg

The game went down today as Crawley Panthers won by a score of 3-1 as we will be taking on Crawley Panthers in round 2. The game will be scheduled for November 26th

October 29th

We finish the month of October off with a road game against Ridgewood in the Parsons Challenge Cup 2nd round

Keymer & Hassocks (MS 9th Division) @ Ridgewood (MS 7th Division) (Parsons Challenge Cup 2nd round)

goal.png Will Kay scored his 4th goal of the season (pen 13) (assisted by Josh Swan)
goal.png Morty Fraser scored his 3rd goal of the season from 40 yrds out (57) (assisted by Eddie Davies)

slightly-injured.png Robert Laidler (Bruised rib)

yellow-card.png Joe Currer (Ridgewood)
yellow-card.png Adam Barnett (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Morty Fraser (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 8.4 rating

Robert Laidler will be out of action for 11 to 14 days with Bruised ribs

October 30th

Today is the Parsons Challenge Cup Quarter Finals Draw,  we have drawn Heath Rangers who is in the same league as us as we have already played them this season as we beat them 4-1 in our 3rd game this season. The game is scheduled for December 10th 2016

20160902022623_1_zpsvkrn6hzv.jpg

November 5th

We are on the road as we take on Handcross Village III as our back up goalkeeper Ernest Oppong will be getting his 1st start of the season

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ Handcross Village III (10th ranked)

goal.png Will Kay scores his 5th goal of the season (pen 73) (assisted by Josh Swan)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 7th goal of the season (90+2) (assisted by Josh Swan)

red-card.png Morty Fraser (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Josh Swan (Keymer & Hassocks) 2a 8.5 rating

Due to his red card, Morty Fraser will miss our next game, also we will miss Pete Godfrey our next game as well as he has reached his yellow card limit of 5

November 6th

We have hired a second Physio in Ollie Eadie

November 10th

Two clubs have put in bids for our starting goalkeeper Ian Cousins it’s just a matter of finding out if he will stay or if he is going to leave.

November 12th

With those two players missing our league game on the 16th of November however the good news three days later we have a tournament game and they both will be back for the tournament game

We got bad news as Morty Fraser has been given an additional 2 more game suspension however we have appealed it so he will be out for atleast 2 games more for sure

November 14th

After considering our appeal they have decided against it as Morty Fraser will be out of action for 3 games

November 15th

Lee Wharton who is a 18 yr old midfielder with our U181 squad will be out of action for 7-8 weeks with a hernia injury. Also due to being turning 18 yrs of age on October 12th we have promoted Adam Williams from our U18 squad to our U21 squad. We will also be promoting Lee Wharton who is also 18 to our U21 squad

November 16th

We are at home for a league game against Ashurst Wood III. Ian Cousins will get the start in goal. Robert Laidler will make his return to the line up. We have also recalled Paul Nicholas from our U21 squad

Ashurst Wood III (9th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png James Fox scores his 4th goal of the season (28) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 4th goal of the season (29) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 5th goal of the season (73) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 1st goal of the season (90+1) (assisted by Robert Laidler)

injured.png Will Kay (Keymer & Hassocks 65th min)
injured.png Danny Webber (Ashurst Wood III 66th min)

yellow-card.png Paul Nicholas (Keymer & Hassocks)
yellow-card.png Shane Charles (Ashurst Wood III)

man-of-the-match.png Robert Laidler (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 1a 8.4 rating

It looks like we have a bit of a rival with Ashurst Wood III as they took out one of our players due to injury so we took out one of theirs

Will Kay will be out of action for 2-3 months with strained knee ligaments while Danny Webber will be out of action for 2 to 3 weeks with a damaged heel

Nicky Jones will miss our next game which is a tournament game due to his yellow card limit of 5

With that being said we have decided to recall Adam Williams up to our main squad for our next game

November 17th

After getting 3-4 contracts offers Ian Cousins has decided to stay with our club

Jamie Dunne who is a 17 yr old striker who splits between our U18 and u21 squad since our U21 squad does not have a striker was injured in the 2-0 win over Ewhurst U21 and will be out of action for 11 to 14 days with Bruised ribs 

November 19th

Our main squad has a game at home against Ringmer III in the Tester Challenge Cup 2nd round

Ringmer III (MS Division 10) @ Keymer & Hassocks (MS Division 9)

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 6th goal of the season (44)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 5th goal of the season (76) (assisted by Jason Howe)

injured.png Douglas Gowshall (Ringmer III 90th min)

man-of-the-match.png Adam Barnett (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 7.9 rating

Chris Anderson will miss our next game due to yellow card limit of 5

November 20th

Today is the Tester Challenge Cup Quarter Finals Draw, we have been drawn as the away team against AFC Bolnore from MS Division 9. The game is scheduled for January 28th 2017

20160902040740_1_zpsbcmuzcrp.jpg

November 26th

We play host to Crawley Panthers in the Mid Sussex Junior Cup 2nd round. Nicky Jones makes his return to the lineup after being out of the lineup due to a suspension.

Crawley Panthers (MS Division 8) @ Keymer & Hassocks (MS 9th Division)

goal.png Josh Swan scored his 2nd goal of the season (64) (assisted by Pete Godfrey)
goal.png Crawley og (67) (assisted by Adam Williams)

yellow-card.png Eddie Davies (Keymer & Hassocks)
yellow-card.png Adam Barnett (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Pete Godfrey (Keymer & Hassocks) 1a 7.9 rating

November 27th

Today is the Mid Sussex Junior Cup 3rd Round draw, we have been drawn as the home team and we will be playing West Hoathly II on December 14th 2016

20160902043835_1_zpsfpzqhoob.jpg

November 29th

Injury Update:

ST – Will Kay (Strained knee ligaments) – out for another 7 to 9 weeks

December 2nd

Paul Nicholas will be out 2 to 3 days with a cold which is ok as Morty Fraser is back from his suspension. Also Chris Anderson is back in the line up tomorrow night from his suspension as well

December 3rd

We begin a new month with a home game against West Hoathly II in league action

West Hoathly II (4th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Josh Swan scored his 3rd goal of the season (pen 25) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 4th goal of the season (28) (assisted by Robert Laidler)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 5th goal of the season (39) (assisted by James Fox)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 5th goal & hat trick goal (46) (assisted by Chris Anderson)

man-of-the-match.png Josh Swan (Keymer & Hassocks) 3g 9.5 rating

December 4th

We have set a new record of 12 games won in a row between September 3rd and December 3rd

December 10th

Our next game is a tournament game at home against Heath Rangers in the Parsons Challenge Cup Quarter Finals

Heath Rangers (MS 9th Division) @ Keymer & Hassocks (MS 9th Division)

goal.png Morty Fraser scored his 4th goal of the season (11) (assisted by Robert Laidler)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 6th goal of the season (13) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 7th goal of the season (27) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored his 6th goal of the season (36) 
goal.png Eddie Davies scored his 1st goal of the season (88) (assisted by Sam Leek)

Final: 5-0 W

man-of-the-match.png Robert Laidler (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 1a 9.5 rating

We have decided to name 34 yr old midfielder Carl Slater as our new Assistant manager as he will be hanging up his boots to join our staff

December 11th

We have two draws today, the first one is the Parsons Challenge Cup Semi Final draw, we have been drawn as the home team up against Furngate from Mid Sussex Division 7 scheduled for February 25th 2017

20160908151827_1_zpskbtrixpc.jpg

The other tournament draw today is the Mid Sussex Junior Cup Quarter Final draw, the winner between us and West Hoathy II will take on Ridgewood on the road.

December 13th

James Fox one of our clubs full backs will be out of action for 2-3 weeks with a Virus

December 14th

We have a home game against West Hoathly II

West Hoathly II (MS9) @ Keymer & Hassocks (MS9)

goal.png Adam Williams scored his 1st goal of the season (82) (assisted by Nicky Jones)
goal.png Adam Williams scored his 2nd goal of the season (87) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Jack Pinnock scored 7th goal of the season (101) (assisted by Adam Barnett)

Final: 3-2 W Extra Time

yellow-card.png Robert Laidler (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Adam Williams (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 9.2 rating

With the win we will be scheduled to play Ridgewood on February 18th

December 17th

We return to league action as we take on East Grinstead Meads on the road

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ East Grinstead Meads (2nd ranked)

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 7th goal of the season (27) (assisted by Jason Howe)

Alan Baker (EGM Penalty Missed 39th min)

Final: 1-0 W

yellow-card.png Paul Rose (EGM)
yellow-card.png Ricky Collins (EGM)
yellow-card.png Jason Howe (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Chris Anderson (Keymer & Hassocks) 7.70 ratring

December 27th

DL – James Fox (Virus) – out for another day
ST – Will Kay (strained kee ligaments) – out for another 5 days to 3 weeks

December 28th

James Fox has fully recovered from his virus

December 31st

We finish the month and year off with a home game against Lindfield IV at home

Landfield IV (3rd ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 8th goal of the season (23) (assisted by Sam Leek)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 9th goal of the season (32) (unassisted)

Final: 2-2 Draw

red-card.png Robert Laidler (Keymer & Hassocks)
red-card.png Nicky Jones (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Adam Barnett (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 8.8 rating

Robert Laidler & Nicky Jones will each miss our next game due to their red card that got them a one game suspension

Keymer & Hassocks Mid Season Review:

Club Stats:

20160909221216_1_zpspiuajpmr.jpg

Club Schedule:

20160909221251_1_zpseqjpxfdu.jpg

League Standings:

20160909221225_1_zpsyrtdbenv.jpg

League Stats:

20160909221238_1_zpsjwbvvcn0.jpg

U21 Roster:

20160909221305_1_zpsewvcoffb.jpg

U21 Schedule:

20160909221319_1_zpsxjkdiwrs.jpg

U18 Roster:

20160909221328_1_zpspt75wsyj.jpg

U18 Schedule:

20160909221347_1_zpswrovt9oj.jpg

Transfers to prove I have not made any signings until youth intake day

20160909221416_1_zps7kio6jm4.jpg

January 1st

Our unbeaten streak has reached 18 straight games without the big L

Our next game is not until the 15th of January and Will Kay will be back by then and we will have 3 strikers again

January 9th

Will Kay has fully recovered from his strained knee ligaments injury that kept him out for 8 weeks

January 15th

Our squad returns for the first game of January on the road as Will Kay returns to the line up as we take on Heath Rangers

Our players were about to go on the pitch as we found out that the game will be rearranged for January 25th as the pitch is water logged

January 25th

The day is finally here as we head on the road against Heath Rangers as Will Kay finally makes his return to the line up as we go from 4-3-1-2 to a 4-3-3. Depending on how things go we could go back to the 4-3-1-2 during the game

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ Heath Rangers (3rd ranked)

goal.png Will Kay scores his 6th goal of the season in his return () (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Pete Godfrey scored his 2nd goal of the season () (unassisted)

yellow-card.png James Gunn (Heath Rangers)
yellow-card.png Mike Peers (Heath Rangers)

man-of-the-match.png Pete Godfrey (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 8.2 rating

The sucky thing is that our next game is in 3 days against AFC Bolnore in the Tester Challenge Cup quarter finals, however the good news is that we will have Nicky Jones and Robert Laidler back in the lineup

January 28th

We continue on the road as we take on AFC Bolnore in the next round of the Tester Challenge Cup Quarter Finals

Keymer & Hassocks (MS9) @ AFC Bolnore (MS9)

goal.png Will Kay scored his 7th goal of the season (31) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 10th goal of the season (55) (assisted by Nicky Jones)

Extra Time – No Score

AFC Bolnore:
Coopens: Goal
Harvey: Goal
Williams: Goal
Amos: Goal
MacPherson: Goal

5 for 5

Keymer & Hassocks:
Barnett: Goal
Pinnock: Goal
Jones: Miss
Nicholas: Goal

4 for 5

Final: 2-2 Draw Eliminated on Penalties

man-of-the-match.png Josh Williams (AFC Bolnore) 1g 8.3 rating

February 1st

We return home with a league game against Buxted III. We have decided to give Ian Cousins a rest and decided to start our back up goalkeeper Ernest Oppong

Buxted III (9th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Will Kay scored his 8th goal of the season (pen 21)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 11th goal of the season (49)

Final: 2-2 Draw

man-of-the-match.png Alex Hissey (Buxted III) 1g 8.3 rating

February 7th

We have decided to release Ali Ozdemir as he no longer fits in our clubs future

February 10th

We have lost our Chief Scout Mike Houghton to Knaphill as their new Director of Football

February 12th

We head out on the road as we take on Jarvis Brook III. Ian Cousins return in net

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ Jarvis Brook III (6th ranked)

goal.png Will Kay scores his 9th goal of the season () (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 8th goal of the season () (assisted by Robert Laidler)

yellow-card.png Ian Gander (Jarvis Brook III)
yellow-card.png Chris Baker (Jarvis Brook III)
red-card.png Pete Godfrey (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Chris Umar (Jarvis Brook III) 1g 8.3 rating

Pete Godfrey got a red card and will miss our next game which just so happen to be the tournament game against Ridgewood

February 13th

We have added 35 yr old John Mulhern who is currently playing as a midfielder for Westbury but will be hanging up his boots to join us as our new Chief Scout

February 18th

We head on the road against Ridgewood in the Mid Sussex Junior Cup Quarter Finals

Keymer & Hassocks (MS9) @ Ridgewood (MS7)

goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 8th goal of the season (8) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 9th goal of the season (11) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 9th goal of the season (45+1) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Robert Laidler scored his 10th goal of the season and his hat trick goal of the game (49) (assisted by Sam Leek)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 10th goal of the season (56) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Will Kay scored his 10th goal of the season (75) (assisted by Chris Anderson)

Final: 6-0 W

man-of-the-match.png Robert Laidler (Keymer & Hassocks) 3g 9.6 rating

Today’s 6-0 win is a all new time record for Mid Sussex Junior Cup history as the previous one was held by East Grinstad Meads over vNewick 4-0 in March 2016

February 19th

Today is the Mid Sussex Junior Cup Semi Finals draw, we have been drawn as the away club against Buxted III as the game will be scheduled for March 25th 2017

20160910075933_1_zpsghargxkt.jpg

One of our U18 players Liam Turnbull will be out of action for 7-8 weeks with a Hernia injury

February 22nd

We return home with a home game against Handcross Village III. The game has been postponed due to pitch being waterlogged at Adastra Park. The game has been rescheduled for March 4th

February 25th

We have a home game in the Parsons Challenge Semi Finals against Furngate. Yet another game postponed due to waterlogged pitch and this game has been rescheduled for March 7th 2017

March 2nd

Just a reminder with our youth intake coming up in the next few days any U18 players on our U18 squad will be promoted to our U21 squad

March 4th

Today is our rescheduled game at home against Handcross Village III

Handcross Village III (9th ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Josh Swan scored his 6th goal of the season () (assisted by Nicky Jones)
goal.png Josh Swan scored his 7th goal of the season () (unassisted)
goal.png Will Kay scored his 11th goal of the season () (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Will Kay scored his 12th goal of the season () (assisted by Jason Howe)

slightly-injured.png Robert Laidler (Keymer & Hassocks / Twisted Knee)

yellow-card.png Paul Nicholas (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Will Kay (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 8.8 ratings

Robert Laidler will be out of action for 4-5 weeks with a twisted knee

March 5th

It’s our Annual Youth Intake Day:

GK – Elliot Jirbandey

20160910085049_1_zpskl2pg0dz.jpg

WB/M/AM – Kelvin Burt

20160910085116_1_zpsym1jmnf4.jpg

DR/WBR – James Howe

20160910085158_1_zpspwrwd0gv.jpg

D/WBL – Chris Henry

20160910085348_1_zpseobyvvus.jpg

DC – Ben Brown

20160910085244_1_zpssh2yrpfg.jpg

DC – Tommy Dimond

20160910085451_1_zpsp3h2q05h.jpg

DC – Stefan Parish

20160910085515_1_zpsu6afitxg.jpg

M/AM – Robert Leach

20160910085547_1_zps7grucupe.jpg

M/AM – Gabi Elliot

20160910085612_1_zps9hsglxw5.jpg

M/AM – Bradley Jones

20160910085629_1_zpsheo452cp.jpg

M/AM – Shane Campion

20160910085412_1_zps3emjlvtm.jpg

AM – John Okoye

20160910085650_1_zpsvejtjag6.jpg

AM – Oliver Gill

20160910085721_1_zpslfsbsnnl.jpg

AM/ST – Daniel Sikhosana

20160910085308_1_zpsoaulapjy.jpg

ST – Jason Angus

20160910085426_1_zpsqfexxkm5.jpg

ST – David Ezewele

20160910085219_1_zpswstydfrl.jpg

March 6th

In the annual Youth Intake vs U18 squad game the game finished with a 2-2 draw, scoring for U18 squad was Jamie Dunne and Shane Wallis, while scoring for the Youth intakes was Olivier Gill and Daniel Sikhosana.

David Ezewele who is one of our strikers from our youth intake was injured during the game and will be out of action for 2-3 months with strained knee ligaments.

With that being said all of our current U18 players have been moved to our U21 and our youth intakes have been moved to our U18 squad

March 7th

We have a home game against Furngate which was earlier postponed due to waterlogged pitch and this is the rescheduled game

Furngate (MS7) @ Keymer & Hassocks (MS9) (Parsons Challenge Cup Semi Final)

goal.png Jason Howe scores his 1st goal of the season (87) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)

Final: 1-0 W

man-of-the-match.png Sam Leek (Keymer & Hassocks) 7.6 rating

With the win we head to the Finals of the Parsons Challenge Cup against Cuckfield Rangers III on April 26th

March 8th

With the new U18 group we have scheduled our annual 13 game friendly schedule to get a good look at our new youth intake group

20160910091934_1_zpswbgh8rrc.jpg

Robert West who is with our U21 squad will be out 6-8 days with food poisoning

March 9th

Our beloved coach Terry McPhillips have informed us we need 6 points aka 2 wins to win the league

Our U18 squad has a friendly against AFC Hanwell & Hayes U18, C.Henry and Campion each score 2 goals and Sikhosana scores 2

March 11th

We have a road game against AFC Bolnore as we look to pick up a win and head towards those 6 pts we need

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ AFC Bolnore (3rd ranked)

goal.png Adam Williams scored his 3rd goal of the season (42) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)

Final: 3-1 L

slightly-injured.png Josh Swan (Keymer & Hassocks / Damaged Heel)

yellow-card.png Eddie Davies (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Andy Amos (AFC Bolnore) 2g 8.7 ratings

Josh Swan will be out of action for 2-3 weeks with a damaged heel

March 12th

Our U18 squad has a friendly against Newdigate U18, our U18 squad won by a score of 1-0, J. Angus scored the lone goal

March 14th

Our U18 squad has a game against AFC London U18, our U18 squad won by a score of 4-3, Okoye, Kenyon, Sikhosana and Campion each scored a goal

Ben Brown who is with our U18 squad will be out of action for 2 weeks

March 16th

Our U18 squad has a game against CB Hounslow United U18, our U18 squad won by a score of 3-1, Henry, Angus and Sikhosana each scored a goal

March 18th

Our U18 squad has a friendly against Windmill Wanderers U18, our U18 squad lost by a score of 4-2, Angus scored along with a Windmill og

March 20th

Our U18 squad has a friendly against Sutton Common U18, our U18 squad lost by a score of 4-0

Jordan Kenyon will be out of action for 2 weeks with a strained wrist

March 22nd

Our main squad returns to league action as we are on the road against Ashurst Wood III

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ Ashurst Wood III (8th ranked)

goal.png Sam Leek scores his 11th goal of the season (54) (assisted by James Fox)
goal.png Adam Barnett scores his 12th goal of the season (83) (assisted by Jason Howe)

yellow-card.png Paul Nichols (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Sam Leek (Keymer & Hassocks) 1g 8.1 rating

With the win we get word that our club has won promotion to Mid Sussex Football League Division Eight next season

Our U18 squad won by a score of 4-1 over AC London U18, Kenyon scored 2 goals, Sikhosana and K. Burt scored the other goals

Jason Angus will be out of action for 5-6 weeks with a pulled hamstring

March 24th

Our U18 squad lost by a score of 3-2 to Westfield U18, Leach and K. Burt scored the goals

March 25th

We have the road game against Buxted III in the Mid Sussex Junior Cup Semi Final game

Keymer & Hassocks (MS9) @ Buxted III (MS9) (Mid Sussex Junior Cup Semi Finals)

goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 13th goal of the season (7) (assisted by James Fox)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 14th goal of the season (25) (unassisted)
goal.png Will Kay scores his 13th goal of the season (34) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 12th goal of the season (38) (assisted by Robert Laidler)
goal.png Sam Leek scored his 13th goal of the season (45) (unassisted)
goal.png Will Kay scored his 14th goal of the season (77) (assisted by James Fox)

Final: 6-2 W

red-card.png Nicky Jones (Keymer & Hassocks)

man-of-the-match.png Sam Leek (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 9.4 ratings

Nicky Jones has been given a 2 game suspension

With the win we have advanced to the Final, side note with there being league games going on this day as well we have found out that we have won the League title as well

The race for the scoring title on our squad is down to a 4 player race

Will Kay/Adam Barnett – 14 goals
Sam Leek – 13 goals
Robert Laidler – 10 goals

Josh Swan has fully recovered from his damaged heel

We have set a new Mid Sussex Junior Cup Semi Final record of 6-2 record as the previous record was set for 3-3 between EGM and AFc Bolnore on February 20th 2016

The Mid Sussex Junior Cup final is scheduled for May 16th against Danehill it will be played at Leylands Park which is the home to Burgess Hill

March 28th

Robert Laidler has fully recovered from his twisted knee injury that kept him out of action for 3 weeks

April 1st

We got word that Nicky Jones was given an additional 2 more games so he will miss our last 4 games of the season 2 league and 2 cup finals

April 8th

We have our last home game of the season as we take on East Grinstead Meads. We have decided to go with our 4-3-3 formation in today’s game as we have recalled 17 yr old striker Jamie Dunne who has scored 16 goals in 30 (10) games between our U21 and U18 squad this season

East Grinstead Meads (2nd ranked) @ Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked)

goal.png Jamie Dunne scored his 1st ever career Keymer & Hassocks goal (19) (assisted by Will Kay)
goal.png Will Kay scored his 15th goal of the season (pen 28) (unassisted)
goal.png Will Kay scored his 16th goal of the season (29) (assisted by Jack Pinnock)
goal.png Jamie Dunne scored his 2nd goal of the season (36) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 15th goal of the season (38) (unassisted)

Final: 5-1 W

yellow-card.png Chris Rendell (East Grinstead Meads)

man-of-the-match.png Jamie Dunne (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 9.0 rating

April 9th

Our scout Kevin James has left our organization and has joined Goring by the Sea Cricket club as their director of football

It’s working out well that we have Adam Barnett tutoring rookie Jamie Dunne. We were told that Dunne is delighted at the results of his link up with Adam Barnett. It is confirmed that the two are both getting well on and off the pitch and that Dunne has gained a lot from the experience

April 13th

Ray Allen who is with our U21 squad will be out 6-8 weeks with a twisted ankle

April 22nd

AFC Bolnore will be promoted with us to Mid Sussex Division 8

April 23rd

We have our last road game and league game of the season as we take on West Hoathly II

Keymer & Hassocks (1st ranked) @ West Hoathly II (8th ranked)

goal.png Jamie Dunne scored his 3rd goal of the season (2) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Jamie Dunne scored his 4th goal of the season (11) (assisted by Adam Barnett)
goal.png Jamie Dunne scored his 5th goal of the season (19) (assisted by Adam Barnett)

man-of-the-match.png Jamie Dunne (Keymer & Hassocks) 3g 9.5 rating

April 26th

Today is the Parsons Challenge Cup Final as we take on Cuckfield Rangers III at a Neutral field

Keymer & Hassocks (MS9) @ Cuckfield Rangers III (MS8)

goal.png Will Kay scored his 17th goal of the season (56) (assisted by Chris Anderson)
goal.png Adam Barnett scored his 16th goal of the season (65) (assisted by Jamie Dunne)
goal.png Will Kay scores his 18th goal of the season (89) (assisted by Eddie Davies)

man-of-the-match.png Will Kay (Keymer & Hassocks) 2g 8.8 rating

We have celebrated a double this year willing the Division 9 championship and getting promoted as well as winning the Parsons Challenge Cup and with us winning the Parsons Challenge Cup we were given 27.21k

The Keymer & Hassocks Team Scoring title with 1 game left to go is down to 3 players, Will Kay 18 goals, Adam Barnett 16 goals and Sam Leek 13g

Archived