Increasing attendance with LLM.

Just curious what sort of things improve season attendance in the game.

I started out as a Vanaram South team and got consecutive promotions into League One.  Obviously league reputation makes a difference because attendance has gone up with every promotion.  I imagine club reputation helps (obviously opponent reputation does too, getting sellouts if I somehow draw an EPL team).

But is there more too it than just grinding out seasons and slowly building reputation and getting promotions?  Like if my team all has players with a lot of flair and an up tempo pace, does that draw in more fans?  Winning probably helps (it also causes promotions).  I avoided relegation in L1 last season and seem to be middle of the pack this season, but my attendance numbers aren't super great and it feels like if I were to not get a promotion my income wouldn't change significantly enough and my coffers will eventually run dry (I have no idea what happens when they do...).

I'll  keep on chugging on because that's what I do, but I would definitely prefer to stay in the black month on month so that the board will occasionally agree to invest in the club! (they did agree to ugprade my youth facilities!)

Cheers!

Archived