TV Money

I've recently gotten Gillingham promoted into the Premier League for the first time in their history (it's 2022 in my game). And imagine my delight when I saw the news message saying I was being given £29,500,000 in TV rights money (I thought it was just £12m). Before that news item I had about £1.5m in the bank. A couple of days after that I checked my balance and I've got my new £14m budget, but I've still only got £1.5m in the bank.

When will I get the TV rights money?? I thought it was straight away. :(

Out of interest m8' date=' how long has it taken you and what is your current squad of players?[/quote']

Cheers everyone for the replies! It's put my mind at rest. I'll go out and blow my transfer budget now, safe in the knowledge that the TV money is coming!

Wayno\'o - I took over the Gills in January 2016 (after a career at PSV, Lyon, Porto, Chelsea, Milan and Arsenal), when they were 16th in League One, but I was rubbish and we got relegated from League One. I then won League Two, then finished 12th in League One, then finished 3rd in League One, but lost in the play-offs, then I won League One, then I finished 11th in the Championship, then I finished 4th and won the play-offs. So it's taken me about 6 years, which is unprecedented for me, because I'm usually rubbish!

I haven't got many real players left: but Seb Hines has been amazy for me, as has Morten Nielsen (from Chelsea). But they are quite old for me now. In the game, Micah Richards has been captain of any big side I've managed (so Chelsea, Arsenal, Milan and England) and he's absolutely immense!

it sounds like a dedicated game you have there, so now a new chapter begins in the premiership. i guess as the game is old now because of the regen quality and the AI ability to build great squads over time it will be a tad easier for you than it would say if you got them promoted in year 2010.

Archived