two different board request lead to 1 outcome, youth level nd facilities?

i have an option with my board request to improve the level and they except it it then just starts to improve my youth facilities but i had a seperate request to improve the youth facilities so two options with the same outcome?

can anyone explain please or it improving the facilities part of improving the level and if so what would happen next what does it all mean??]

Thanks

Youth level and facilities are different

Facilities are fairly obvious... training facilities are improved for the youth which means improvement on players etc...

The youth level is a classification of your youth teams.. essentially improving these means you will be in better youth leagues and play a better class of opposition so development in those players is likely to be improved.

i know they are different but what i am saying when i asked them to improve my youth level they said okay then started to build on my you facilities.

so does anyone know why? is it due to facilities have to be a certain quality for the level to improve?

Yes, each EPPP (youth) category has a set criteria that must be met, this included increased standards of the club facilities as you move up the rankings.

As a real life example Colchester United only got they Cat 2 approval when they built a suitable indoor training facility, without that a club cannot exceed Cat 3 status

It also affects your youth intake, clubs with Cat 1 & 2 status can sign players from lower category clubs with set compensation values & this is simulated through your youth intake where some players will have a record of previously being on the books at another club.

Archived