The first team in Rome: Trastevere Calcio

Spaghettaro

finestra-su-trastevere.jpg

Intro

Trastevere, on the west bank of the Tiber, south of Vatican City, and within the City Center. Its name comes from the Latin trans Tiberim, meaning literally "beyond the Tiber". Its logo is a golden head of a lion on a red background, the meaning of which is uncertain.

This beatiful rione is also home of one of aspiring third club of Rome, after AS Roma and SS Lazio, Trastevere Calcio.

The Club

After two consecutive promotions, the club is predicted to finish 10th in the Serie D Girone H of Italian pyramid.

I'm from Rome and happen to warden around this place a lot of nights, emotionally the temptation of making them the first team in Rome, perhaps in Italy and Europe was too strong and i couldn't resist. I had to get to job, also because being an AS Roma fan, i knew that..

totticartellino.png

This little boy, started his career there..

The Game

• Coach: No experience & no badges
  • The Squad: Well compared to other teams we're pretty average, sucking bad at defence but with good attacking stats [part 1 - part 2]
  • Finances: Just... awful we have some room for new signigns but we're already in low water when it comes to cash flow. It means i will also have to focus in not making us bankrupt the very first season [here]
  • Facilities: Awful [link]

banner.jpg

PRESEASON 2015/2016

Matches :

p9BjGhQ.png

We've wrecked almost any other team in our region, our policy was to play only against local teams to make us known between local people and attract more supportes, sadly both AS Roma and SS Lazio refused to play against us, while we where extremely happy to play with the likes of Serie A team Frosinone and we almost managed to sneak a draw in our full stadium (500 attendance).

Awesome preseason really, i'm really happy with the guys.

Transfers :

We've brought some fresh meat served with some experienced guys, overall i'm very satisfied with the transfers this season. We'll see how they perform but on paper i fell i have a pretty, here's the table with three important new players

MeIQDKd.png

jspwpwy.png

9Lz69zf.png

rgyAUfE.png

Tactics :

gY8gtdP.png

Respectivly offensive, standard and defensive tactics.

Goals for this season :

*Reach a top three finish in our divison Serie D gir. G

*Don't go bankrupt 

[img=http://i.imgur.com/Qvb2Yl1.png]

*Win the derby against Astrea

Thanks @gundo, really appreciate comments from a legend of the forum like you. Your challenge gave me awesome times in Switzerland last year.

First third of the season

After dealing a while with the 4-2-4 setup, i was eaten alive by the other teams in the league, shooting more but still struggling a lot to score. Here's an example of our typical game: our first game against the worst team in the league Muravera

tXLrYug.png

I was able to turn things around switching to an attacking 4-2-3-1, after the fourth game. The results improved, a lot

FNERSgQ.png

Here are the fixtures played until now, in the first three games i rotated between 4-2-4 control at home and 4-4-2 standard away, it gave very poor results as you can see.

Against Ostiamare i was given as heavy underdog so I decided to opt for the draw, kicked in the 4-1-4-1 defensive, still they managed to score from a long shot in the added time.

BD6scGl.png?1

We've drawed 3-3 with our local rivals Astrea, what an epic fixture, we where down 3-2 with a couple of minutes left but we managed to draw it in the end.

Here's the big picture of our efforts:

3jNARwh.png?1

My key challenges for the rest of the season are as follows:

- Beat Astrea in the return match

- Maintain form

- Buy some U20 players in january transfer window, forgot to mention that in Serie D you have to field at least 4 U20 players, my bad i didn't take this in account when buying players.

- Don't go bankrupt

- Get promoted ASAP for money reasons

Nooo! Sorry to hear that, I was enjoying the opening to this too. Did you not consider starting it again? I've had two failed saves in Italy on FM16, with each of the failed attempts resulting in relegation. Third time lucky I hope. :)

Archived