[FM16] [SKIN] Champions League skin

a31632

Training performance: graphics/icons/custom/training (I would imagine you must already have the folder given the custom graphics so I won't bother referring you to the resource archiver to obtain the default graphics if necessary)

Morale: graphics/icons/customs/morale

They may possibly have other readable locations (in which case you may need to refer to the relevant panel to find where the graphics are being read from) I can tell you however that both the default widget/skin and my own custom skin I created read them from the above locations.

Thanks. I´ve found it and changed it.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1.)

The width of the subs panel can be controlled through code in the "match preview lineups panel.xml".

For the home and away team there is code in the file:

<widget class="subs_bench_panel" file="subs bench panel1" width="150" id="hsub" read_only="true" pitch_dont_use_player_properties="true" />

I haven't tried this but makes sense that if you edit the width to a higher number that the icons (shirts) will increase in size as they are resizing automatically.

2)

The BBC logo can be found in the "\graphics\icons\logos" folder and the file you want to replace is (how appropriately) called "bbc.png".

Just chose whichever logo you want (make sure to resize it to a size you feel looks good in the skin) and rename it to "bbc.png" and replace the existing file.

Let me know please if this all worked ;-)

Thank you. Everything works fine with your support.

Next question:

How could i increase the size of the "Aufstellung" in the prematch? Look at the picture on the left side. I want to increase the two pitches (the box with the two pitches).

lvuFbCa.jpg

Have a look in match preview lineups panel1 for the font size.

Thanks. Now i understand you. The champions league skin did not have this folder, so i can´t find it. Will have a lokk at an other skin. thanks m8.

The icons are not in that folder, in the Champions league skin they can be found in "\graphics\icons\26px"

Thanks. Now i understand you. The champions league skin did not have this folder, so i can´t find it. Will have a lokk at an other skin. thanks m8.

To change just the 23 bit, you will need the folder "graphics/buttons/custom/interface/notification/button" or change the inbox.xml in the above folder (that you're looking in the other skin for)

• 3 weeks later...

I want to increase the space for the stadiumpicture, because i can see only the half one. Could anybody please say me in which panel? Thanks a lot and look at the picture below.

LVROHud.jpg

And the 2. question is, which panel controls the colour of the text in the newspaper? Here i mean the black text.

AcLRHfT.png

I want to increase the space for the stadiumpicture, because i can see only the half one. Could anybody please say me in which panel? Thanks a lot and look at the picture below.

LVROHud.jpg

That is "fixture details.xml" panel.

Open it in an editor and go to lines 15-16:

<container id="NOFR">

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" gap="0" layout="140,175,-1,15,20" offset="0" />

Change the "175" value to a higher value and the space for the stadium picture will become bigger.

It might be a good idea to reduce the size of the logo's underneath a bit so the content below doesn't get pushed down too much, but that's up to you to decide.

On a side note, changing your tactics also might help......to many "red" results to my liking.....LOL

Next two question. Sorry, but after the Update i think something has changed. 1. How and in which panel could i increase the box for the dfb-pokal (national pokal in germany). Look at the picture:

cZliLeD.jpg

And 2.: After the 16.3 Update the backgorund of the goalkeeper has changed. Did you see it? I think they changed something in the default kits for the goalkeeper. I don´t know how to change the background like for the other kits in the field you can see. Is the background for the goalkeeper kit in your skin like mine?

XyAhUKa.jpg

I´ve found a new issues after patch 16.3. I can´t see the trikots in the club overview between the city picture and stadium. Anybody knoes the panel name and the line where i have to change something? It would be nice if anybody can help me.

Thanks

6Nv1AxE.jpg

Anybody can help me?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi a31632,

i´m using again your nice skin for the euro. My question now is, how i could increase the boxes from the roles and duty of the player on the left site. I think you could see, that i can´t read all the roles and duties in the box:

6lgVVAu.png

Archived