Game-Wrecking Crash...reproduceable

• SI Staff

I checked City's fixtures...and sure enough, the 5th Round replay is to be held 11 days after the 6th Round :confused:

Soooo FMH gets all confused because it forgot to schedule the games in order, freezes up when I hit continue and my PSP violently shuts down about 10 seconds later. Fortunately, this is one of the few bugs that is easily reproduceable; but unfortunately my game is now ruined because there is no way to progress past this point. That's the end of FMH08 for me. If anyone from SI wants this save file I will gladly pass it on because I'd be shattered if something as petty as this stuffs anyone else's FMH09 game

:thdn:

Very sorry to hear of your problem - if you could forward the save game to me (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) then we'll do our utmost to ensure it doesn't occur in any future versions.

• 4 weeks later...

I was managing strafford rangers n 1 day wifout warning it juz crashed at the news screen juz aft loading. thot it was a save file error so i deleted the sf but then it struck again so i formatted the ms but no it refused to go. I did the holiday trick but that didnt work either.:(

eventually i cldnt take it so i deleted the whole file.

didnt matter bcos the board refused to give me any $(i had to manage on $0 transfer funds that season) even tho the team juz got promoted to the championship.:(

Ivan

Singapore

I was managing strafford rangers n 1 day wifout warning it juz crashed at the news screen juz aft loading. thot it was a save file error so i deleted the sf but then it struck again so i formatted the ms but no it refused to go. I did the holiday trick but that didnt work either.:(

eventually i cldnt take it so i deleted the whole file.

didnt matter bcos the board refused to give me any $(i had to manage on $0 transfer funds that season) even tho the team juz got promoted to the championship.:(

Ivan

Singapore

whats this all about?

Archived