'Magic Sponge' Not Registering

Having a lot of issues with injuries at the minute which is spoiling my enjoyment of the game somewhat (http://i.imgur.com/cLvt1vf.png). So, putting my cynicism aside, I decided to purchase the 'magic sponge' unlockable so I could at least put out a defence in my next match. However, despite completing the purchase at 23:12 last night the game has still not allowed me to apply it to any players. I've reloaded the game and even restarted my laptop multiple times and still when I go into an injured player's profile I only get the option to purchase the magic sponge unlockable, not apply it. My Steam Wallet has been charged and I received the confirmation email immediately on purchase so how long do I have to wait before I can use the damn thing?!

Yeah, like I said I tried that quite a few times. It's worked in the past. I've since tried it again this afternoon (paid another 79p for another I mean) and it worked straight away but the one I purchased last night, despite me being charged for it, has seemingly been lost in the ether.

Yeah, like I said I tried that quite a few times. It's worked in the past. I've since tried it again this afternoon (paid another 79p for another I mean) and it worked straight away but the one I purchased last night, despite me being charged for it, has seemingly been lost in the ether.

I'm not sure why it would have disappeared, but if you want to try and get the cost refunded, contact help@sega.co.uk.

Archived