Help please?

Hi, I am currently in the 25/26 season and just won the community shield. The premier league has no fixtures scheduled even though I am in mid-August, is this a bug or something? Thank you for any help.

It may be caused by an anti-virus program. If you have one, either make sure it's not scanning real-time while FM is running or add the FM folders (including the temp folders) to the exceptions list.

I've seen it happen because of edited files. Something in there conflicts with the scheduling, so goodbye competition in that save. I think (although could be wrong) it also happened on an untouched save with the Copa Libertadores.

Unfortunately, it's just one of those things that can sometimes hit. Worth raising as a bug, but as far as I'm aware, once it's gone, it's gone.

I've seen it happen because of edited files. Something in there conflicts with the scheduling, so goodbye competition in that save. I think (although could be wrong) it also happened on an untouched save with the Copa Libertadores.

Unfortunately, it's just one of those things that can sometimes hit. Worth raising as a bug, but as far as I'm aware, once it's gone, it's gone.

Is this save now gone then?

I'm still not convinced that edits caused this issue. Edits (IMO) will cause an issue with fixtures immediately, when there's a change in league structure or not at all. 10 years down the line, considering everything was fine before this point, is just too much of a stretch.

I'm still not convinced that edits caused this issue. Edits (IMO) will cause an issue with fixtures immediately, when there's a change in league structure or not at all. 10 years down the line, considering everything was fine before this point, is just too much of a stretch.

Well nobody seems to know so I guess my only option is a new save?

It's your only option regardless since you don't have a save from far enough back.

I have a three file rolling save, I played it through from May but the fixtures still didn't schedule so new save it is. Must just be a weird bug.

Thanks for all your replies.

Archived