specific stadium for cup final not working in Advanced rules

DaSilva9

Have you set it up in the normal rules first?? It should carry over.

Anyway, here's how you can do it in advanced:-

Select the cup competition you want, then stages, stage (0 -cup), then open up the rounds menu and select the final (should be at the bottom).

Under the 'General' tab about 10 boxes down is a tick box called stadium, put a tick the box and select 'Specific Stadium'.

Underneath this where it says Specific Stadium is an option to search and you enter any stadium in the database. (Just click on the downward arrow)

It has to be set on 2 different screens in advanced rules. 1 as per above advice and then also check FIXTURE DATES to ensure that it has the words SPECIFIC STADIUM on the FINAL line - i.e. Make sure it doesn't say HOME, AWAY or NATIONAL.

CAPS above are for emphasis... I'm not yelling at anyone!!

Oh and above is from memory so I hope I got the name of the screen right.

It has to be set on 2 different screens in advanced rules. 1 as per above advice and then also check FIXTURE DATES to ensure that it has the words SPECIFIC STADIUM on the FINAL line - i.e. Make sure it doesn't say HOME, AWAY or NATIONAL.

CAPS above are for emphasis... I'm not yelling at anyone!!

Oh and above is from memory so I hope I got the name of the screen right.

I have been using advanced rules for years, before SI allowed it in editor as it is now I know how to set this up and as I stated above it works in 3 out of 4 files I made this year, it has been reported previously and bug is being looked at

good news is it doesnt cause crashes though, the comp just selects a random stadium and comp still works:)

its a shame but 3 out of 4 aint bad hopefully it works for you mate follow Lazyfig's advice

Archived