Playing the game on steam app on Ipad of iPhone? Or the game itself as an app

If you buy the game on steam, are you also able to play it on the steam app on the Ipad or your iphone.

I am new at this and dont know how this works bur why have a steam app on mobile devices and not be able to play the game there also?

I would like to know this before purchase.

If the answer is no, maybe SI can answer whether this will come later on or maybe as an app itself as the FMC15 just have been released?

Thanx

• Administrators

The Steam app just allows you to chat to your friends and buy Steam games to play on PC/Mac/Linux.

EHM is still in Early Access and not yet at the full release stage so naturally there's no news at this time about the future.

I'm not sure how well a mobile device can handle the massive amount of information / page changing required.

Perhaps a Windows tablet running full windows maybe would be fine?

I recently spent the entire 16 hour flight on EHM:EA on my 17" laptop. It was fun, and I even got a few people making reminders to purchase

• SI Staff

If you have a tablet that runs full Windows, you should be able to play on that although we don't officially support tablets as such. I've got a personal Win8 tablet that I occasionally play EHM on and it runs the game fine.

Archived