[15.0.2b][TBL 7.3 DB] Trading: CPU team don't want to upset roster...

Since the last update, I've notice something that happens very frequenly when trying to deal with the CPU.

The message: We like this deal.. but we don't want to upset our roster right now.

Firstly, I'm glad there is a reaction like this for some deal. But here is where it doesn't make sens:

1- Team A is making player X available, and...

That happened when Chicago had put Patrick Kane on the block. I tried many different deals and combination for him, each time it resulted in the message above.

Why make a player available, if you don't want to upset your roster? Just for fun, I even tried over paying for him... The offer: Bobby Ryan, McDavid, 1st 2017, 1st 2018, 1st 2019 resulted in the same message.

2-Trading picks for picks

I also had this message popped up when trying to swap some picks...

How can swapping picks upset your roster? lol

3- trading prospects/picks to prospect.

I also had this message when trying to trade prospects.

How can trading prospects upset your team roster?, they are not even in your main lineup.

Same thing for me... They put Kane on the block and did not accept my offer (3 first rounder and Max domi)... 3 days later they put Kane on waivers and I got him for Nothing!

Wow! That's just nuts.

In my save they put Versteeg through waivers and Kane went on to win the Maurice Richard and the Art Ross.

(It's funny because they could of easily traded Versteeg for picks or prospects.. I snagged him off waivers and traded him 3 months later for a 2nd round pick).

The funny thing is the Blackhawks were interested in his services.

But the main issue here "don't want to upset the roster", I would say is happening on half of the offers for any players (available or not).

Annoying...

This is a roster problem and a AI problem. Almost every team is in cap trouble using the real roster and the AI obviously do not know how to handle getting under the cap. So you'll see guys like Kane waived or put on the block even though the AI wants to keep him. I would like to know if this problem happens using the default fake rosters...

Archived