Transfer market totally wrong done after the patch 15.3

I'm very sad about the current situation of the game after patch 15.3!

The transfer market was very still, very weak and unrealistic. The teams do not buy any player and when they accept purchase is for a ridiculous amount! Nonsense!

The clubs do not buy and do not sell, and with that the game has become monotonous and boring, the best thing to do is play FM hiring and essepatch after the game became very annoying!

I provided the FM 12 edit a file that I move in various items to make the game as real as possible:

- State, economic factor, reputation clubs and championships ... and of course in tedências hiring even edited very thing the market was totally weak and poorly done after the patch 15.3!

I believe this was done on purpose to the game become more difficult, but at the same time completely lost the game realism! And because a lot of editing and have no effect no I think it is something in-game, deserved special attention!

I must comment that the game still has some problems that are easy to be solved and was released hot fix useless as 15.3.1 and 15.3.2 the simply did not add anything to the game.

Have you considered that how many leagues you have loaded and the size of your database will play into your transfer market? I have most of Europe's top leagues loaded plus lower leagues in the top nations, plus MLS, Brazil, and Argentina, coupled with a medium database. I find the transfer market to be just fine--top top players are going to cost a pretty penny, as will many of the top young talents. Players move between clubs more or less the same as real life.

The transfer market is not broken- it can be challenging, but it is far from not working as you suggest. Like everything else in the game , you need to work at it. You have raised this before and had input as to why it is as it is.

Archived