Hide player reports/scouting from inbox?

Hi,

Is it possible to automatically hide player reports by scouts from the inbox?

I know you can click filters in the top right of the inbox and uncheck scouting news but this only works for that day and everything is re-checked when the game is resumed. This is quite annoying when I've got many scouts scouting on tons of new regens.

I found a thread from fm 2014 where people had the same problem:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/386226-How-can-I-turn-off-Scouting-Updates

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it doesnt work as its only for specific things like the players on my list etc.

I want to hide ALL of the reports from my scouts which appear when i click on a player -> scouting -> get report.

• 11 months later...

I like to bump this thread, because I only can find similar questions, but no answers. If I scout 500 youth players the next month I recieve an overload of scouting reports in inbox which I dont look at, although holding spacebar is a quick way to skip through the reports.

So, in short: How do you hide scouting reports from inbox?

• 1 year later...
On 05/01/2016 at 18:03, Viali said:

I like to bump this thread, because I only can find similar questions, but no answers. If I scout 500 youth players the next month I recieve an overload of scouting reports in inbox which I dont look at, although holding spacebar is a quick way to skip through the reports.

So, in short: How do you hide scouting reports from inbox?

In short, you can't.

Not that I'm aware of anyway.

Archived