Just saw something cool

A bit of a random thread, but I wanted to share something I haven't seen before (though it may have been in the game for years.)

Leon Goretzka is down as my penalty taker, always takes penalties (unless someone is on a hat trick). SO we win a penalty, and Goretzka has missed the last 3. Lacazette is stood on the spot, Goretzka goes and gets the ball, and Lacazette just stays on the spot, until Goetzka walks away.

Looks like the team got fed up with his misses and Lacazette took things into his own hands. Like a say a bit random, but it made me laugh.

Wish that would happen to my freekick taker, I have seen well over 40 free kicks in very scorable territory (<25 yards) and he has scored just two. With 14 Free kicks and decent long shots I'd expect a bit better. :(

That's a 5% conversion ratio.

Considering Lampard had a 8.33% conversion ratio last year... is your player Lampard?

Unless they're Rooney, Suarez, Ronaldo etc. don't expect goals from free kicks.

Free Kicks and Long shots just isn't enough to go for your free kick taker.

Free Kick Taking is obviously important, and 14 is just above average (12).

They also need Crossing, Long Shots, Passing, Technique, Composure and Concentration. And they're preferred moves should be hits free kicks with power, tries long range free kicks and curls ball.

Find a better free kick taker.

Just the attributes a good free kick taker -

How's his technique, composure, concentration???

They'd be important for long rangers. What are his preferred moves??? Maybe try teaching a preferred move.

There was a lot more to my post other than "passing and crossing"

Archived