FM15: Chelsea F.C. - The Blue Monster Is Complete

PitchPosh

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is the Chelsea thread one of the last to go up? Are we all too busy with real lives to do it? Lol.. Liverpool's is constantly busy (wonder why! Only joking Scousers!). But anyway, does anyone know when it could be up? Haven't started at them this time. Started at Woking and aim is to get Chelsea job a few years down the line!

Why is the Chelsea thread one of the last to go up? Are we all too busy with real lives to do it? Lol.. Liverpool's is constantly busy (wonder why! Only joking Scousers!). But anyway, does anyone know when it could be up? Haven't started at them this time. Started at Woking and aim is to get Chelsea job a few years down the line!

A bit disappointed I couldn't do it this year, but it took me a whole weekend to get the thread up last year and I just don't have that kind of time ATM. If it's not up in the next two days I can get something up as a placeholder and work on it bit by bit.

A bit disappointed I couldn't do it this year, but it took me a whole weekend to get the thread up last year and I just don't have that kind of time ATM. If it's not up in the next two days I can get something up as a placeholder and work on it bit by bit.

I wasn't having a go at anyone just saying. It is very time consuming mate, don't have much time to play the game let alone do a thread!

I wasn't having a go at anyone just saying. It is very time consuming mate, don't have much time to play the game let alone do a thread!

Oh, I know! Wasn't getting defensive, just genuinely disappointed I couldn't do it. I'm in the process of getting something together now, though! Should have a framework up by the end of the night here.

Archived