4-4-2 Emergence - Season 1 Premier League Win with high tempo, wing based 'English' style 442

Probaby the XXX set.

However form, morale seems to override all tactics.

Also it's vital to improve your squad, sound obvious but you get away with a lot more with better players.

I'm currently playing as Luton in the skrill first season. Still trying to find a tactic I like

• 1 month later...
Hello Mr Rosler, this is another one of your tactics I've got really into but was just wondering what you would do for tough away games, leave it as it is?

I've put that many out this year :lol:

Control/Balanced and slow tempo should take care of those games. You can revert to the original tactic if you need a goal.

I've put that many out this year :lol:

Control/Balanced and slow tempo should take care of those games. You can revert to the original tactic if you need a goal.

Haha, you're prolific man! :D

Good tip for Control/Balanced, will give that a go, cheers.

Already planning to give your "Field of Bones" tactic a go next season.. it's one of the only ones of yours I haven't tried.

• 2 weeks later...

Love your work Mr U Rosler.

I don't seem to be able to download this tactic though. I think my PC may be on the way out as it's been very twitchy since I had a nasty virus a few weeks back.

Anyway what shouts do you use?.

I can see them down to 'Use Tighter Marking' on your screenshot.

• 4 weeks later...
you dont have any player filters for this one?if not can u wright the importent attributes down and i will make the filters my self =) and what to do if u wana hold on to a close lead? thanks in advice

Detailed player guides post #3.

To protect change to 'control'

I've found this to be a very good tactic, but am wondering what the corner routine is all about? I have found no success with these corners, but yet I have, on 3 occasions, conceded goals on counter attacks.

All in all a very good tactic, but just wondering if there is something about the way you have set the corners up that I don't get? As the only tweak I am planning is to change how I attack corners.

Cheers

Archived