Putting an age limit on leagues

pridemac75

im trying to create a situation where leagues can only play players 21 and under, essentially making the premiership into a giant youth league. i've been trolling the options in the editor to try and figure out how to do this but cant seem to find it. im still relatively new to the editor so may just be missing something really obvious but does anyone have any ideas how?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/390488-Is-it-possible-edit-a-rule-of-Premier-League take a look at this follow links give you an idea how to change some rules.......what you need to do is use the section where the make up of a squad is ie squad selection rules, you can then select for all teams to field players of a certain age etc............for you you need to find the squad rule and add (if its a 25 man squad) 25 players have to be aged 21 or under welcome to the forums, if you get stuck just ask, but have a play around with it and run a test in game

Just a small piece of advice, you may want to allow ANY Home Grown (own club) players to be exempt from registration. Otherwise you may find lots of teams fail to build squads properly as they will keep having to sell all their 21 year old's that become too old for the next season and too many would retire before achieving their potential. Eventually this would destroy English football!

If you exempt homegrown, you're still encouraging youth as they would be able to use their best youth academy graduates.

I'd just managed to escape a long term save and now you've gone and given me the bug all over again with this idea!

One thing is that a u21 club can only be coached by a u21 coach, and any normal coaches will not be able to be assigned in training. At least in 13. I dont know how this works in 14, but I cant get around it. I want to create a junior league in canada, similar to the CHL. It works, but coaches are bugged

One thing is that a u21 club can only be coached by a u21 coach, and any normal coaches will not be able to be assigned in training. At least in 13. I dont know how this works in 14, but I cant get around it. I want to create a junior league in canada, similar to the CHL. It works, but coaches are bugged
but he is not creating an u21 team he will be managing the full team just the squad selection rules make it that the players will have to be 21 or younger

Yeah but I am, and I want to find some way to work around it

I dont want teams to be able to sign 21 year olds, at all, so they can use them in friendlies, or tournaments, or anything, but I cant get around the coaching issue

Archived