FMC (Player Morale, Team Gelling, etc)

There are not tactic familiarity issues so the signing of 6 or 600 players will have no bearing, but I assume that morale still has some degree of influence.

However, with fewer interaction points on FMC, I suspect the influence of morale is relatively limited too.

I'm sure Lucas will be in in due course to give a more accurate answer!

• Administrators
Does these still apply in FMC but are under the covers?

If I bring in 6 new signings will it take time for the team to gel or in FMC is it instant....

Does morale play a role with anything in FMC at all?

Thank you

You won't be penalised tactically, but remember that each player is different so might not always fit directly into your tactical system and you may still need to make tweaks to get the best out of your signings and team.

Yeah ...since you mentioned it on Twitter ... I have been giving FMC a shot ..... trying to get a feel for it ... so far so good ... it's still weird trying to adjust to not being able to lash out at my players hahaha.

Good man for trying it out, hope you're enjoying it.

Just fine them for poor performance, that's what I do :brock:

Sorry for hijacking a thread, I too have tried FMC for the first time today and have to say am really enjoying it. I haven't come to terms with the full game this year so gave this a shot and am glad I did. There are a few things I'd like to see/not see and i'd love a dark skin as well. So far i'm impressed though and can see me staying with it as long as my eyes can take the white skin.

You won't be penalised tactically, but remember that each player is different so might not always fit directly into your tactical system and you may still need to make tweaks to get the best out of your signings and team.

Thanks Lucas exactly what I was looking for. Makes sense.

So far so good in FMC, I am enjoying it.

Good man for trying it out, hope you're enjoying it.

Just fine them for poor performance, that's what I do :brock:

Wouldn't that affect the player's morale? In my saved with the Reds, Suarez is having a goal drought and morale is okay only, if I fine him I think better dun play him in the coming match against Chelsea just in case:lol:

Anyway joke aside, been enjoying FMC 2014 so far. Good job there SI cheers:applause:

Archived