Training Workload

if they're unhappy with the level of training they are getting you actually need to train them more, not less. Difficult to do if you have lots of games and need the guys to play since higher training workload means worse condition in general. If you don'T want your whole squad to tire out, you can try adding / upping individual training a notch for the guys in question. I stopped to worry about it though, had massive issues with half my squad unhappy but then again upping training meant I had to rotate half the squad every other match....

i set every player on individual 'heavy' and only focus on their position /job within my tactic, once the seasons starts i set team cohesion to high 'only lowering it to average as and when i can see my players not doing so well, match day training i leave on tactics all the time, very rarely changing to attacking movement for home games, set the prep % bar to between 30-40, if you players are missing sitters etc, just change cohesion to balanced for a week then back again

i also buy players with high ratings in pace, stamina, determination and workrate, get the very best asst manager you can and let him do the team talks and pre match setup, eg, the marking and closing down on the day, i put every, oppositions strikers and midfield 'onto their weakest foot', i hassle players, run at defence, play at a higher tempo and i use 442, just won the treble with arsenal, giroud is a goal machine, set on poacher

Archived