[WIP] Scottish Football League New Pyramid

Has now been released

This will feature

* New 14 team scottish professional divisions with 2 up and 2 down (There will be 2 teams relegated out the league)

* 3 Regional Leagues (Highland, East, West)

* Play offs for the league winners and only 2 will go up, very cut throat

* Highland League goes from (Premier to Division 8)

* Western League goes from (Premier to Division 6)

* Eastern League goes from (Premier to Division 7)

* Every Team in the Leagues will ENTER the Scottish Cup, All 28 lower league clubs (Championship and League 1) will enter 2 rounds before the Scottish Premier

* Regional Cups which will feature all teams

* Junior Cup (For the top tiers)

* Junior Vase ( For the bottom Tiers)

This will not be a full release as i am looking for improvements, so if any of you are interesting in downloading and having a look, i will welcome feedback from everyone. Dont be Shy ;)

A lot of the teams may not be in this from (Welfare, Amateur etc), If you want your team involved in the database and they are not currently then please let me know and i will try and get that team in

A few changes have been made on Advanced Editor (This has proved tricky and i am still learning it on a daily basis)

Kits and Grounds are not 100% done again any help and thoughts are very welcome :)

Scottish Cup will have TV coverage.

Prize Money is not quite realistic but it is decent for all teams (For the smaller teams, cup runs will proved the income)

Will Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic be in there somewhere? Junior level, East Region Superleague champions. I played them for most of last season (FM13) got them to the Premier (although in real life I don't think it would be possible.) I'm rather fond of the team, own one of their jerseys.

Version 1.1 change list

- Scottish Cup to have Semi finals played at Netural Grounds and not at Home grounds

- League Cup to have more Tv Coverage

- More matches in the later rounds will be moved to Sunday and not just on TV

- Stadiums, Cites for lower league teams improved

- Only 1 from the 3 regional divisions will go into the Scottish league this is due to Regional divisions have wrong teams in each region

- Dyramic Divisions (14-20 teams) this can change from year to year

- Better Club information (Local Derbies, Kits)

-

• 4 weeks later...

Archived