[WIP] [FM14] Canadian Soccer System

(I promise this will happen unlike my abandoned AFC Project)

800px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

This project will build the Canadian league system all the way from the Canadian Soccer League down to the provincial and district level covering the entirety of Canada (excluding Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut and Saskatchewan). I'm unsure as to whether this file has the potential to clash with any US edits (I dunno how much the two nations are intertwined IG in terms of coding etc) as happened last time out on FM13.

Level 1

Canadian Soccer League/Première Ligue de soccer du Québec

Level 2

Pacific Coast Soccer League

Level 3

Pacific Coast Reserve League (designated a reserve comp by the PCSL but can't be set as such due it have senior teams + reserves)

Level 4

Top tiers for various Province and District leagues (they are regarded as being the same level as far as I'm aware)

Level 5

2nd tiers of the above where applicable and possible

Reserves

CSL Reserve Divisions

Youth

U21 comps in some districts/provinces

Other

On top of this I'll be making various DB changes including histories, club colours, new cities + stadia etc.

No ETA yet but documentation should appear soon going into greater detail about this project. If anyone would like to help out in any regard feel free to message me.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a great project. Let me know how it goes; I'm very keen to see if someone can get a working Canadian model - even a theoretical one - into FM. Goodness knows I'm sick of seeing the MLS, NASL and USL teams from Canada count as American, not to mention MLS-based players not being considered as "domestic" for the purposes of calling up national team players.

Archived