DM(D); Gabri

AP(S); Koke

AM(A); Oliver

IF(A); Villa

CF(S); Costa

IF(A); Turan

- Control

- Very-fluid

No real out and out instructions, I've fiddled around with so much nothing seems to work.

All my side really seem to want to do is just cross the ball, and that just gets cleared away, and any sort of chance that is created is just blazed over the bar or just wasted.

Also, I wish to rotate my front three across all three positions, with them swapping and interchanging with each other so - how is this possible. All three have roam from position, and swap position selected - but nothing happens.

Any help and suggestion to how I could achieve begin to achieve anything close to winning a football match would be greatly appreciated.

Currently playing from the following team set-up;

Also, I wish to rotate my front three across all three positions, with them swapping and interchanging with each other so - how is this possible. All three have roam from position, and swap position selected - but nothing happens.

I've also tried this, and it doesn't work. The whole tactic system in beta form is flawed IMO, and is a major step backwards in the game compared to previous versions. Not saying it cannot be worked on, and thats what a beta is all about, but if nothing changes I can see a fair few old school FM fans getting very frustrated with the new tactic system.

I AM very frustrated with the new tactic system. Tried lots of things and players simply dont obey my orders. I just can't make my wingers cut inside like FM 2013. PLayers are too far to each other. The defensive system doesn't exist!

Archived