You best 'low budget' signing

Mine would be Matt Smith, loaned from Oldham despite not playing a game for them for the first 3 months of the season. He had been injured and was on the transfer list. I loaned him, only paying 40% of his wages.

In his 12 games he has played he has scored 10 games, firing me to the top of the league.

Who's yours?

I picked suso up for pennies on a deadline day due to his contract with Liverpool ending in 6 months

was my second season with rangers back in the top league. With Suso setting up goals for fun (5 in one game against Aberdeen!) we made up a 8 point gap from Celtic to win the league at there own stadium :)

im not one for getting decisions right when thing are going badly, but that was the best turn around I have had for nearly 20 years of playing manager games

I picked suso up for pennies on a deadline day due to his contract with Liverpool ending in 6 months

was my second season with rangers back in the top league. With Suso setting up goals for fun (5 in one game against Aberdeen!) we made up a 8 point gap from Celtic to win the league at there own stadium :)

im not one for getting decisions right when thing are going badly, but that was the best turn around I have had for nearly 20 years of playing manager games

I once used Suso for Liverpool against Man UTD due to a lot of injuries, he scored 3 and set up to others! The weird thing is, his stats are awful!

289016B99116EB99EB902EB591E7B4D2DAC003E0

Nada, zero, zilch. :D cheaper then chips, or in real terms £0.

but i can beat that :D

A096FF0E7A15611FCB20B4D286C0D3E46000A771

bought for a mere 10k - and the season before the one shown he was was on loan. with a loan fee of 40k

so in theory, I am 30k in the black on his tranfer fee, and he still hasn't developed fully to play up front with his free scoring England U21 strike partner.

I appreciate it's not fully "low budget", but I found an awesome Argentinian striker and managed to snaffle him for £5m. Considering he has broken the Spurs records for goals and appearances, as well as being the first 1000 goal striker I've ever managed, I'm delighted with the bargain. I've spent millions on players who are merely average, so to get the greatest ever for 5m makes me a happy manager.

Archived