Crickies Update 18th August

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's already go to be enough to get rid of this little creep from the database, but what to rename him as???

Get Barton Out Campaign

Supporters

LSD

ridley99

ComeontheArsenal

RobBrad

MJGB

WBA4LIFE

Jarrow Roofing

Hammers4life

JJSReading1

and i thiink we should give him a completely stupid name that we'll laugh at every time we see it

Get Barton Out Campaign

Supporters

LSD

ridley99

ComeontheArsenal

RobBrad

MJGB

WBA4LIFE

Jarrow Roofing

Hammers4life

JJSReading1

Evo87

Well just read the daily star and its raining outside now.lol anyways the owner wants city to finish top 4 and win some trophys.lol. So now there is alot of pressure on Mark Hughes to win something and do something good with the team and all that cash.lol its gonna be another Roman Abramovich Revolution. If you dont finish top 4 and win something your sacked.lol. Roman Wanted the Champions League. Jose Failed, Avram Grant Failed. I think Avram Grant was ok coach but players didnt like him much. But he did get close to Man Utd in Premiership and Champions League got to give them credit

BREAKING NEWS:

Manager Kevin Keegan has left Newcastle United after only eight months in charge, The 57-year-old held talks with the club's board on Tuesday morning amid reports he was unhappy with a lack of control over transfer activity.

Newcastle's only business on transfer deadline day was a £5.7m swoop for Spanish striker Xisco and the loan signing of midfielder Ignacio Gonzalez.

The ex-England manager rejoined the club in January for a second spell.

Angry supporters gathered at St James' Park to protest at the reports of Keegan's impending departure.

im a newcaste supporter and i have to say the board is a joke, just when things looked as though they where getting sorted out milner leaves because he isnt getting paid what keegan said he was worth and once again the board fail to keep promises manchester citys board was there around 12 hours and they spent money straight away to bring robinho to the club, surely if newcastle spent big like cit did last seasn we would have more pulling power than them? and once again i am hoping for a whole new start if keegan has defnitly left the board most go to whoever is willing to buy and spend not to just make a profit

and if your thinking im one of the newcastle fans that have high expectations...i do not...if the players play to their potential and we have some luck with injuries a top 10 finish is a must

The new owner of Manchester City, Dr Sulaiman Al-Fahim, has intimated that Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment (ADUG) could back a £135million bid for Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo in January. HHAHA City what a joke Ronaldo will never join city i would rather sell him to madrid than city.loll rofl my god bidding that much for 1 player some crazy fools

i think its a joke, this is getting ridiculous and its killing football. Too many rich people are buying clubs and throwing millions at them its got to end somewhere as the fans are the ones who will end up paying for their big spending!

The new owner of Manchester City, Dr Sulaiman Al-Fahim, has intimated that Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment (ADUG) could back a £135million bid for Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo in January. HHAHA City what a joke Ronaldo will never join city i would rather sell him to madrid than city.loll rofl my god bidding that much for 1 player some crazy fools

he also said he wants fabregas and torres

ROFL I dont think they will leave for a club with no cups and no champions league football. Fabregas is going to stay at arsenal cause he loves arsenal. They bought him and gave him a chance when barca didnt do. And Arsene wenger nurtured him to the star he is today. He would rather stay at arsenal for the fans and the money and all the glory and cups he can win. Ronaldo would never leave for a team with no Champ league football he rather join his boyhood dream club.lol Torress would not stoop so low and join City. doubt these will happen but you never know.lol since robinho was desperate to join City and leave Real Madrid cause of the way they treated him. Lol Did he know that he went to the wrong club and must have thought he was going to sign for united?lol.

135 Million Pounds More than what Real Offered. This is what people were talking about on five live and 606 on 909am how all these billionaires treat this as a hobby and splash cash when they want to. This is now killing football i mean people watch football for the passion the muddy knees the goals. Someone said they would rather watch a park football match than pay 50 quid to watch a team draw.lol. And another radio listener had a view of a limit each team in the premiership could only use 50 million pounds in 1 season for transfers. Which i think is reasonable and the rest of the tv rights etc can go to teams in the championship and so forth. You don't see billionaires buying clubs in spain like barcelona and ac milan and juventus. the world of football in my views gone crazy. i hear back in 19 something middlesborough paid 1000 pounds tobuy a player and now its 32.5 million pounds for a player.lol who does all the cash go to? the club,the owner, the player the agent?

Hello, Fedde. Fair choice, I trust you have heard that information on the new game is out on Wednesday?

No I didn't actually. I haven't been playing any games in a while. Before the summer holidays I had to do a huge webdevelopment project at school. In the holidays I had to work so I had very little time left. I also lost my bookmarks somewhere last year and I didn't remember this site for a while. I was surprised to see they have upgraded the forum software.

Guess i'm gonna snoop around now to see what's new on FMH09. I hope a lot of our suggestions. Especially lowering the asking price for players by holding the button instead of pressing it repeatedly.

no i do not want barton in my squad in fm or real life...but in real life we need him to make up the numbers at the minute but before i want barton out i want mike ashley and wise out! oh...and keegan is staying:D

Lol and when kevin keegan said he should have got a red.rofl loving it.

I loved that, I was watching the match and sure Barton's challenge was clean but a second earlier we could have been talking an Eduardo scenario.

I hate the bloke good on Samir for getting his own back, I especially liked the little grin as he walked away.

That lads shot up in my estimations in the last couple of weeks he's looking more and more like the new Bobby!

Still I won't get too ahead of myself but, Hleb who! :D

Also good to see we're getting a bit more physical, adds a new dimension

:thup:

i didnt rate hleb or flamini at all and i thought senderos was pretty rubbish and always slow on the ball.lol. good job wenger got nasri to replace hleb and gave a chance to walcott again. arsenal need more players in the january window i think

well apparently newcastle united have not sacked kevin keegan. he is just unhappy and just walked away but maybe coming back all he did was meet the board members apparently and the owner and gave them his views.

Lol Just saw it on the bbc news just then the georgies were singing sack the board.rofl and then they issued a statement at 7 pm saying they didnt sack him but bbc say he might leave because they board sold newcastles best player james milner and kevin keegan might leave cause he had enough of the board.

haha king kev probably thought he reminds me of me when i was young.lol the same hairstyle and same moustache.loool. lets sign him,lol.

well the spanish guy he signed x something is a hot prospect at the moment

Get Barton Out Campaign

Supporters

LSD

ridley99

ComeontheArsenal

RobBrad

MJGB

WBA4LIFE

Jarrow Roofing

Hammers4life

JJSReading1

Evo87

MorrisQPR

NFFCBash

-----

How about it crickie? Replace Barton? There are several names on the list now!

Pleeeeeease!!

tbh i wouldnt blame keegan if he did walk out because of the board ashley is ruining our club, i dont want someone that wats to make a profit on the club i love i want him to acheive things, like abu dhabi (sp?) said yesterda when he bought man city hes not bothered about profits he just wants to be the best, now wy couldnt ashley just spend his bloody money (im not saying man city or chelsea style) he also promised te fans a "wow" signing...personaly the "wow" for me is "wow" who the hell are these players...fair enough gutirrez collo and guthrie look like they will be to quality who has heard much of sebastian bassong or nacho ganzalez r what ever, i would be happy with these players plus a wel known player...obviously not te calibe of robinho but someone with a name who wouldnt let the club down like other players with a name

The Toffees have agreed a record £12m deal for CSKA Moscow's Brazilian star Vagner Love - but he will not arrive until January as CSKA have demanded that the forward stays until the end of the Russian season.

JOEY Barton For Prime Minister.LOL I don't like your face i will beat you up now.

West Ham still want to sign Ghana skipper Steven Appiah, despite Monday's transfer deadline. The midfielder can move as a free agent from Turkish club Fenerbahce.

Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has revealed he wants to manage the Anfield club one day and knock Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson "off his perch".

Rangers manager Walter Smith first found out about Daniel Cousin's move from Ibrox to Hull City on television. Smith and his assistant Ally McCoist were under the impression the absent Cousin was in fact with the Gabon national squad.

Call him something funny maybe?

I know it's off topic but I think everyone has to see this thread from the Pc forum, it had me literally crying with laughter some of these names are cracking!

post 87+88 were great

http://www.community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=25768

Sorry if it's off topic but I had to share this!

enjoy :thup:

What youth is coming through the ranks on Tyneside?

Theres Mark Doninger, who i thnk has been playing well for the reserves and plays in midfield and is described as a skilful and composed midfielder oftn found playing just behind the strikers

Archived