Crickies Update 18th August

lol I was just reading that and thought about looking through the manager codes for you! I had trouble with mine (for ridleys challenge) but eventually sorted them :thup:

if you have trouble put the name changes at the top of the text file then it works

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well apparently sergio agueros been spoted by more people at manchester airport.lol and some gossip but berbatovs having a medical at man utd without spurs permission so how will they react.lol.

Just tried these;

"MANAGER" "Sir Alex" "Ferguson" "Manchester United" "Fabio" "Capello" "" "200" "200" ""

"MANAGER" "Alex" "Ferguson" "Manchester United" "Fabio" "Capello" "" "200" "200" ""

"MANAGER" "Sir" "Alex Ferguson" "Manchester United" "Fabio" "Capello" "" "200" "200" ""

"MANAGER" "Sir Alex Ferguson" "Sir Alex Ferguson" "Manchester United" "Fabio" "Capello" "" "200" "200" ""

No luck :(

I guess the only way around this would be to relegate Man U and replace them with another team. Either that or Ridley will have to be SAF

Good to see them getting a taste of there own medicine, how many transfer deals have they hijacked since the ruski bought them?!

I still don't care who get's him though, don't get me wrong he's a good player but a bit lightweight IMO.

And 32M, good god that's what I call over inflated pricing, that's like what half our first team cost!

Madness.

He's world class, he showed that at RM, even played out of position and second (third, fourth?) fiddle to the likes of Raul and RVN

I think at city, where he'd be the main man, so to speak, he'd be a monster. Lightweight? Look back at Zola, didn't stop him, did it? I just don't want him to go to Chelsea, that'd actually make them a really good team and hence a nightmare to play against in FM! :D

Zola was a bit different IMO he wasn't spectacular really until at least his second season. I'm expecting Robinho to get the s*** kicked out of him. Well the way we've been playing he'll get a good kicking at the Emirates! :D

We're mixing quality football with a Physical edge. :D

I did enjoy that kick Nasri did on Barton, and the little smile after.

:thup:

hahah hughes with over a 78 million pound kitty he has today and only like few hrs to spend it.lol they said they was gonna go over the limit and spend over 30 mill for 1 player and a world class player

Get Barton Out Campaign

Supporters

LSD

ridley99

ComeontheArsenal

Evo87

-----

LOL Just listened to five live with richard bacon and real madrid have confirmed they have accepted a bid of around 32 million from Manchester City for Robinho.lool. my god.lol Chelsea did state before they can win cups without Robinho,

Add your name!

Archived