Crickies Update 18th August

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tottenham Spurs will only sell Berbatov to Man Utd for 25 million and the deal has to include Man Utd hot prospect Frazier Campbell who Sir Alex Ferguson has rated a future star of Man Utd. Will Alex Trade a youth product for Berbatov? Liverpool are also closing on winger riera. Everton are trying to up the bid for Moutinho of Portugal. Robinho has held a press conference stating his desire with Calderon stating he is staying at Real Madrid.

as soon as i get the update ill do the stats the same day so you shouldnt have too long to wait.

question for evo, why is it that you mainly jsut post transfer rumours/speculation but we rarely see you elsewhere on the forum?

care to answer evo?

i just been too busy working to post else where.lol. i read alot of sport pages and etc and know alot of rumours and transfers etc.

Wigan striker Emile Heskey insists he is staying at the club, despite reported interest from Tottenham Hotspur.

Midfielder Lassana Diarra, 23, will sign for Tottenham in a £12m deal if Portsmouth fail to offload a number of other players after manager Harry Redknapp was told he has to slash the club's wage bill.

Everton have made a £500,000 bid to bring former Celtic and Manchester United striker Henrik Larsson, 36, to Goodison Park.

But West Ham have emerged as favourites to sign the Swedish striker for £1m.

Everton have also made a last ditch attempt to sign Sporting Lisbon midfielder Joao Moutinho and has offered a club record £18m for the 21-year-old.

Tottenham manager Juande Ramos has blamed his side's poor start to the season on wantaway striker Dimitar Berbatov. lol how can u blame the loses on one player. its like your team played **** blame it on the player who wants to leave. lol united lost matches but didnt blame it on Ronaldo when there were rumours of him wanting to join real madrid.

Have you seen him play lately??

Alright, he's no JB but when he gets the ball he can control the ball, outwit defenders and given a chance he will score.

Yes ive seen him play many times vs QPR, trust me, he aint all that.

He will prob notch 10 goals for you in league 1 though, but thats his level.

Manchester City are to be taken over by the Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment (ADUG) I heard on five live that the owner said they will have signed 2 players by midnight a player worth 30 million and now on sky sports man city have apparently bid £30 million for Dimitar Berbatov. I hope he goes to united for all the glory and champions league football. Vedran Corluka has completed his move to Spurs. Henrik Larsson has denied reports he is going to England with Helsingborgs placing him on the transfer list.

Chelsea full-back Paulo Ferreira is in talks over a possible move to West Ham

Manchester City will also have funds of around 70 million by the new group who have taken over from Shinawatra and including the 8 million from the Corluka deal.

What do you guys think about the take over at Man City?lol think its crazy now. these dubai guys have an estimated fortune over £25 billion pounds

But money can't buy you glory.lol.in a sense

Tottenham Spurs Have just accepted the bid of 30 million for Dimitar Berbatov. When will this saga end? I believe he should not go to Man City but go to Man Utd and they should trade 25 million and campbell for him. Man Utd need a new striker soon. Saha has signed and passed a medical and Is Now A Everton Player

I am a Man Utd fan but have to say Wengers philosphy is pretty good youth and experience.lol. They also play football i like style and they dont spend big either.lol unlike chelsea.lol they spent alot of cash on players. when they could give it to kids in africa

Manchester City have lodged bids for Valencia's David Villa and Stuttgart's Mario Gomez.

Inter Milan have confirmed the signing of Portuguese star Ricardo Quaresma from Porto

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Albert Riera on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee from Espanyol.

Barcelona star Samuel Eto'o has revealed he turned down offers to join Lyon and a team in Uzbekistan this summer.

Blackburn Rovers have completed the signing of Northampton goalkeeper Mark Bunn for an undisclosed fee.

Reports in Italy are claiming that Genoa have agreed a deal to sign Diego Milito from Real Zaragoza following reports the striker would be heading to Tottenham.

Liverpool striker Andriy Voronin has agreed a one-year loan switch to Hertha Berlin.

Spanish side Espanyol have swooped to sign Steve Finnan from Liverpool.

crickie, before you release the update ill do a look around Europe for last minute deals to be added ill most prob do it tomorrow if thats ok with you?

yeah thats fine. If you want just add them when i send the update to you.

Here is some gossip:

"Someone saw Sergio Aguero arrive at Manchester airport as they were leaving to go to sunny Madrid."

"Real are waiting for Drogba to agree terms with them before releasing Robinho. Apparently, it's a straight swap."

Sergio Aguero a future star of Argentina hopefully wanting to join Man Utd.lol But its all speculation i think he scored 2 or 3 goals at Olympics. Missed alot of the footy in Olympics

damn this kid is fast, it was only about 10 minutes earlier he was at arsenal

Allegedly, Man City have now put in a bid for Robinho. Surely someone is out there starting these rumours as a put on now that City allegedly has cash to splash.

ah right i'll just post permant deals then voronin is off for 1 yr loan deal.lol. didnt rate him at all dont know why liverpool bought him does any1 rate robbie keane at the moment? who is liverpools other striker since torress is injured and vorrinins loaned out and keane as the only lone striker

Archived